Brewer Fanatic

2012-09-11 Braves (Hudson) at Brewers (Estrada), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-0 - Back to .500]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MLB Tonight just interviewed A-Ram. Said Braun is the best player he has ever played with and that he is scoreboard watching. Said he can't wait to get home to watch the STL game. I think this might be the first time I have ever heard him talk. Its amazing how your feelings can change about a player when he joins your team. I always thought he was a lazy, mopy, Brewers killer.

MLB Tonight just interviewed A-Ram. Said Braun is the best player he has ever played with and that he is scoreboard watching. Said he can't wait to get home to watch the STL game. I think this might be the first time I have ever heard him talk. Its amazing how your feelings can change about a player when he joins your team. I always thought he was a lazy, mopy, Brewers killer.

I heard A-Ram speak in any meaningful way for the first time earlier this season as well and I was impressed with what he had to say and how he said it. As you say, it instantly made him more likeable.

Meanwhile, in a score possible of interest:

STL 2

SD 5 Bot5

I am VERY sick of BA acting like every flyball hit by a Brewer player is just crushed.

Does this guy have no depth perception at all?

He acts like routine fly balls are out of the park, and it is getting older and older the deeper we get into the season.

Harry Caray made a career out of that.

I am VERY sick of BA acting like every flyball hit by a Brewer player is just crushed.

Does this guy have no depth perception at all?

He acts like routine fly balls are out of the park, and it is getting older and older the deeper we get into the season.

Harry Caray made a career out of that.

At least he had the excuse of being drunk.

Archived