Brewer Fanatic

2012 postseason ticket invoices in mail; payment due September 24 (see post 14)

PrinceEatMeat

Something I wish I'd had time to post earlier on Thursday:

Before Wednesday's game we saw our ticket rep at ticket window 5 and chatted for like ten minutes (no one else was in line, which is probably not weird for the last game of the year). He said that season seat holders who would like a quick refund can request one from their rep through Friday 10/5. Otherwise refunding will have to wait until later this month (I'm pretty sure he said the 19th), when invoices for 2013 go out. For those not refunding right away, the 2012 postseason deposit can be applied to 2013 tickets if you wish.

In case that helps any season ticket customers who have time to contact their rep on Friday 10/5...there you go.

Incidentally, the actual tickets are not going to be mailed.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't ask about the shipping fee on Wednesday. It's worth asking your rep about.

Indeed, last year I used one of our would-be World Series ticket sheets for a nephew's Christmas gift. The strips would also have some collector value.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived