Brewer Fanatic

2012 postseason ticket invoices in mail; payment due September 24 (see post 14)

PrinceEatMeat
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just went to pay for our tickets. They gave me Section 204, Row 1, Seat 5. Typical that I get bumped up one level so they can sell my full season seat to the at large crowd. They gave my mother Section 204, Row 1, Seat 7. Why are we not next to each other? I will call them tomorrow to get this fixed. Otherwise I will just sit in 6 and make the other sucker sit in 5.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Maybe someone can PM you the e-mail address of their rep. :)

Don't post any addresses in this thread. E-mail addresses on public web pages can cause these people to be spammed.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Here is a link to a brewers.com page with (mildly entertaining) information about the season seat holder "team," and also email addresses:

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/mil/ticketing/sth/meettheteam.jsp

This link includes a list of 10-pack benefits, including a postseason statement:

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/mil/ticketing/10_packs.jsp

Based only on past observations of the SSH procedures (i.e. I have no inside information), my guess is that the uncommonly short timeframe of getting the full/half/20-game customers through the system is what's delaying any word about the prospects for 10-pack customers. In past years they've launched the "postseason plan" in mid-August. Now they are trying to accomplish the project in less than half that time, very possibly with more customers than last year at this time.

The general phone number for season ticket information is (414) 902-4090. That might be worth calling for a general question. Whether you phone or email, make sure to mention that your original ticket guy is apparently no longer with the Brewers and you don't know who has your account now. Maybe you can at least get a new contact name.

Good luck.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

well, we told ourselves that we would wait until Sunday and see how the road trip was progressing before making our decision to buy or not. A 5-1 start to the trip has, already, been more than expected so I submitted payment 5 minutes ago.

Looking forward to other people attending the games. Here's hoping they make it to the World Series this year so I can attend!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Am I missing something here or is there a chance that the Brewers could play TWO home tiebreaker games? According to the playoff tiebreaker rules at mlb.com

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120907&content_id=38029316&vkey=news_mlb_nd&c_id=mlb

Three-Club Tie for One Wild Card Spot:

After Clubs have been assigned their A, B and C designations, Club A would host Club B on Thursday, October 4th (tentatively). The winner of the game would then host Club C on Friday, October 5th (tentatively) to determine the Wild Card Club.

If the brewers were to be club A, and were to win the first game would they not play at home again on Friday the 5th?

Also, if the brewers were playing a tiebreaker game on Friday the 5th, when would the Wild Card Play - In game (most likely in Atlanta) be played? MLB's website seems to say that the Division Series games will start on Sat the 6th. Maybe MLB would have to push the game back a day then?

Am I missing something here or is there a chance that the Brewers could play TWO home tiebreaker games? According to the playoff tiebreaker rules at mlb.com

Yes, it could happen. If the Cardinals/Dodgers/Brewers tied the Brewers would have the option of the two home games as mentioned or one road game at Cardinals/Dodgers.

Chipping in. Nineteen 19 continuous years, first the old Sunday only pack (at county) then Sunday Plus since MP opened.

Have been in 119, Row 17 for a while now.

I received Sect. 125, Row 10.

So, the Brewers do reward seniority and continuity. I think that they do that for partial package holders is pretty good. you can bet most MLB teams in bigger markets would not.

So, the Brewers do reward seniority and continuity. I think that they do that for partial package holders is pretty good. you can bet most MLB teams in bigger markets would not.

Now you have me wondering how many other MLB teams even offer partial packages. I checked NYY and it appears they do not. (Also, you probably don't want to know what NYY charges for a full season; but if you're in a mood to cringe, follow this link: https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/nyyreg/EN/buy/details/13CA81?tfl=New_York_Yankees-Tickets-2013_Yankees_Season_Tickets-na-b2)

I'd like to check the other 28 but will have to save that for later.

I for one want to thank the brewers. I have a 20 pack package and while this year we cant afford the dollars for a full post season package at least we were able to get in on the 1 game a series option if they so fortunate to make the playoffs.

I'm a bit frustrated about my tickets. I got a generic response from my ticket rep stating they had more full season strips this year, etc. Each year I've actually been moved further away from home plate. I have a 20 game pack that is typically in section 221 behind home or 126 (they let me split the package and just pay the difference, which is nice.) In 08 I was in section 231. Last year I was section 232. This year I got moved to section 236 in the bleachers. Not really much else I can do at this point and it probably doesn't matter after the loss yesterday, but it doesn't leave a great taste in my mouth.

I'm a full season ticket holder since '02 and I don't even get my same level.

But you're in the RF bleachers, right? The entire lower level of the RF bleachers last season was taken over by the media.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Not the whole postseason. In the NLDS (08 and 11), (iirc) for Game 6 of the NLCS, and I imagine for any WC game my seat is sold to a lottery winner. Last year the brand new 20-game pack next to me was offered his seats for the NLDS as "extra" seats he could buy. I got extra seats in Row 8 of the 2nd deck.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

So if you bought the tickets with a credit card you are stuck paying interest for no good reason? Why can't they just refund you the money now?

If they refund the money, your credit card company will also refund the interest.

I'd talk to your ticket agent and ask them why they can't refund immediately.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Yeah, when I purchased my tix I didn't read all the details or fine print. What's the basis for thinking it will take two months? Does it actually say that somewhere? I don't remember exactly how it worked last year with the World Series refund.

Since I choose to pay for my season tix over the 4 (or 5?) month plan that they offer, I would never choose to apply the refund toward next season's tix. The Brewers would have to come up with a much better "early payment incentive" than they have been offering in order to entice me to pay early.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

The main idea I am sure is to have money on hand that most people will apply to next years season tickets. by already having the money it makes it much more likely some people that may be on the fence on purchasing for next year to renew.

Yeah, when I purchased my tix I didn't read all the details or fine print. What's the basis for thinking it will take two months? Does it actually say that somewhere? I don't remember exactly how it worked last year with the World Series refund.

Since I choose to pay for my season tix over the 4 (or 5?) month plan that they offer, I would never choose to apply the refund toward next season's tix. The Brewers would have to come up with a much better "early payment incentive" than they have been offering in order to entice me to pay early.

Your world series refund money was listed on your invoice for next years season tickets you then had the option for a full refund or apply the money to next years tickets and if any money was still left over they refunded that amount.

Based on my memory of last year's timeline, we got the postseason invoice in mid-August and payment was due by early September. The Brewers' postseason had to end before they'd know how much $ was to be refunded, and the last game was October 16. So any customers who paid immediately upon receiving the invoice (mid to late August) would have had their tiebreaker/LDS/LCS money tied up with the Brewers for two months anyway.

The initial CC charge was for the first rounds; the World Series charge came later, and I'd have to reread last year's materials to remember exactly when.

I'm sure a silver lining for the Brewers is that postseason deposits tend to result in an improved renewal rate for the following season. I wonder if a completely successful postseason (i.e. winning it all) would make it harder for some fans to afford tickets for the next year. The sum of our would-be World Series bill could cover a few seasons' worth of our ordinary 20-packs.

I'm not saying I would hate the opportunity to find out, but if we weren't refunded that $, paying for the next year would definitely have us digging deeper.

Based on my memory of last year's timeline, we got the postseason invoice in mid-August and payment was due by early September. The Brewers' postseason had to end before they'd know how much $ was to be refunded, and the last game was October 16. So any customers who paid immediately upon receiving the invoice (mid to late August) would have had their tiebreaker/LDS/LCS money tied up with the Brewers for two months anyway.

The initial CC charge was for the first rounds; the World Series charge came later, and I'd have to reread last year's materials to remember exactly when.

I'm sure a silver lining for the Brewers is that postseason deposits tend to result in an improved renewal rate for the following season. I wonder if a completely successful postseason (i.e. winning it all) would make it harder for some fans to afford tickets for the next year. The sum of our would-be World Series bill could cover a few seasons' worth of our ordinary 20-packs.

I'm not saying I would hate the opportunity to find out, but if we weren't refunded that $, paying for the next year would definitely have us digging deeper.

Yeah, there was no way we could have afforded the entire post season last year (nor will I this year, if somehow they pull off a miracle). We attended all the NLDS games. Then we sold one of our NLCS games, which, iirc, pretty much covered the cost of the entire NLCS. The plan was also to sell one of the WS games if we had gotten that far.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived