Brewer Fanatic

2012-09-10 Braves (Minor) at Brewers (Peralta), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-1]

rluzinski
Community Moderator

I can't give enough credit to this team for not giving up this year. And a big chunk of that credit goes to the manager.

Every team says that they don't give up until they are eliminated, but few go out and actually show it.

I can't give enough credit to this team for not giving up this year. And a big chunk of that credit goes to the manager.

Every team says that they don't give up until they are eliminated, but few go out and actually show it.

Yes, some bad teams continue to be bad. I don't think that its fair (or logical) to use that to conclude that some players aren't trying their hardest. If anything, the vast majority of these players have millions of dollars of potential future revenue to keep them motivated.

I believe that the Brewers were a decent team that had an under-performing bullpen early. They are now a decent team that has recently over-performed.

Archived