Brewer Fanatic

2012-09-09 Brewers (Marcum) at Cardinals (Kelly), 1:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-4, 10 innings]

pretendastronaut
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kameron Loe NEVER NEEDS TO PITCH FOR THE MILWAUKEE BREWERS AGAIN. Mental midget. Useless.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Kameron Loe NEVER NEEDS TO PITCH FOR THE MILWAUKEE BREWERS AGAIN. Mental midget. Useless.

Ummm that was all on Lucroy there. If he blocks that third strike the runner doesn't advance. Again that is all on Lucroy there.

Ummm that was all on Lucroy there. If he blocks that third strike the runner doesn't advance. Again that is all on Lucroy there.

Loe could have not thrown the pitch in the dirt. I couldn't see the game, but while a catcher could and should block many in the dirt, the pitcher shouldn't be bouncing it to begin with.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Loe could have not thrown the pitch in the dirt. I couldn't see the game, but while a catcher could and should block many in the dirt, the pitcher shouldn't be bouncing it to begin with.

Regardless of if Loe should or should not have thrown the pitch in the dirt it is the catchers job to block those pitches. It wasn't a tough pitch to block either again Lucroy's fault there as he put the runner in scoring position.

That tells me all I need to know.

Regardless of if Loe should or should not have thrown the pitch in the dirt it is the catchers job to block those pitches. It wasn't a tough pitch to block either again Lucroy's fault there as he put the runner in scoring position.

Why the hell did Lucroy serve up a base hit to the next batter. Jeez I hate when the catcher cant get anyone out.....

Really tough loss, but there is still hope. That said, it's a little more daunting knowing the schedule we have coming up and comparing it to what the Phillies have.

I didn't even watch a down of football yesterday because I was glued to this game. After it ended, I wasn't in the mood for any more sports.

Archived