Brewer Fanatic

Brewers Top Prospect

X-TAI

Not super impressed with that list. The scouting/ ceiling gap between Nelson and Bradley is not nearly big enough to justify having Bradley that far ahead based on this years performance. Similarly Schafer looks like a nice guy to have around, but Nelson did OK at AA, and has a much bigger ceiling while Logan had a solid year. I could keep going but the ranking don't make a lot of sense if you rate by tools, and they don't make a lot of sense if you favor performance either.

I wonder if Mayo does these top 20 lists?

Maybe I had my beer goggles on at brothers place last night but wasn't Peralta working in the upper 90s with his FB? There's just no way that Jungmann and Bradley are better prospects than him today, especially given everything we know... how does Peralta fall farther than Bradley who has worse stuff and had a worse season in A+? Makes no sense.

Kentrail Davis at #12? Just odd. I realize the Brewers have always been much higher on Kentrail than I have been but I just went through the user p50s and only 2 posters had him in the top 25 and no one higher than 23.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Archived