Brewer Fanatic

2012-08-31 Pirates (Karstens) at Brewers (Rogers), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 9-3]

Gomez admiring that hit is one of the reasons I have a hard time getting behind him.

I usually love the guy, then he always seems to do something that makes me not like him again, like admiring a 2B off the wall instead of running... He just is not a very smart baseball guy.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Ok, 9-2...can I feel good about this lead?

After tonight, we should be 3 games under .500 guys. Last night's loss is still stuck in my craw.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Rogers wins! Brewers win! Hello, win column!!!!!
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I think FSN should have a Uecker inning every game. A sweep would be great this weekend, but 2 out of 3 wouldnt be bad either.

I have thought for years that Uecker should be dong TV and BA should be on the radio side. Not that BA is bad by any stretch but Uecker would be better as a TV guy.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

I think FSN should have a Uecker inning every game. A sweep would be great this weekend, but 2 out of 3 wouldnt be bad either.

I have thought for years that Uecker should be dong TV and BA should be on the radio side. Not that BA is bad by any stretch but Uecker would be better as a TV guy.

The thing is that Uecker likes being on the radio more than TV. They pretty much give him free reign to do what innings he wants, etc. He probably wouldn't have that freedom on TV. I'd love to at least get an inning of him on TV, but with modern sponsorships, etc. it would probably be hard to work.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

From what I remember, for a year or two in the late 70's the Uecker actually did a few innings on the TV broadcasts. Part of me thinks that he may have been involved with the home games back on the ill-fated SportsVue network way back in the day too- but that could have just been related to the fact that the volume on the TV games was often turned down with the radio on in my house.

Archived