Brewer Fanatic

2012-08-30 Brewers (Marcum) at Cubs (Raley), 1:20 PM CDT [Brewers lose wacky slugfest, 12-11]

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh yeah... NOW I REMEMBER WHY WE ARE NOT A PLAYOFF TEAM!

Such a horrible bullpen.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

This just in -- our bullpen still sucks.

Roenicke is infuriating. Of all the times with the game on the line in the 9th that a single intentional walk would help us and the runner on 3rd is the only one that matters and he doesn't do it, he's more than happy to do it in THIS situation.

well i took a two hour nap and it looks like we're back to the beginning here. Thanks for keeping things interesting as usual, bullpen. Why are we thinking of keeping anyone outside of ax for next year?
"Did I ever tell you how I became a Postman Abby? I don't know if you'd laugh or cry"-The Postman

On a side note, I am completely fine if that was the last time I see Marcum in a Brewer jersey. I am sure he's a good guy, and he has talent, but you just can't depend on that guy.

Now, how about a dozen insurance runs...

rickie's avg went up from .213 to .222 today

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUC

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

On a side note, I am completely fine if that was the last time I see Marcum in a Brewer jersey. I am sure he's a good guy, and he has talent, but you just can't depend on that guy.

Now, how about a dozen insurance runs...

It was like yesterday when they were talking about Fiers being a "gamer" and just showing up and doing his job when his number is called. I do not feel that way, especially after the playoff meltdown and basically all of this season, about Marcum. Like you said, time to go. Let our young, hungry guys go at er.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

How is Braun not the league MVP again? I'm sorry, he's just incredible.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Note to self: make another thread tomorrow calling Rickie Weeks out... :laughing

I hope this is the start of a trend, and he gets back to being the hitter we all know he can be.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Please God, no. A sweep, and 4 games under .500 please.

Hey all, is there a way I can set it so the full editor comes up by default, instead of the quick reply? Or is that a forum setting?

From ESPN:

MLB - Braun 25+ HR & 25+ 2B

Ryan Braun hit his 25th double tonight. 25+ HR and 25+ 2B in 1st 6 MLB Seasons MLB History Ryan Braun Mark Teixeira Albert Pujols Frank Robinson Joe DiMaggio

Archived