Brewer Fanatic

2012-08-28 Brewers (Gallardo) at Cubs (Wood), 7:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-1; Bianchi 3-run HR]

Regarding Maldonado: Ueck just said to look for Maldy to lose a few pounds next spring.

Is something stopping him from losing a few pounds now?

Yes.. the season and playing/getting ready to play every day. I know that sounds silly, but it honestly makes sense to me and I'm sure it made sense to Ueck when he said it. This off season Maldy can completely change his diet and his workout routine and shed a few if that's what he thinks is necessary.

I'm not as hot on Hart defensively at 1B as I used to be. It seems like he screws up every double play opportunity he sees.

And really, Ron....Fiers has been dealing tonight. I feel really awesome about your decision to pull him at 85 pitches for Manny Parra. I hope it works out, though.

Archived