Brewer Fanatic

and yet another ebay listing to check out..

jason21nl

so, the Brewers are now the Wisconsin Brewers. I have never heard anyone ever refer the Milwaukee Brewers to the Wisconsin Brewers. anyway, it would be really tough to prove that this ball is really a hr ball or just a foul ball. Is there anyway to prove it? probably not huh? I just thought I would share this with everyone because I thought it was really funny...Wisconsin Brewer Ryan Braun.

cgi.ebay.com/Wisconsin-Brewer-Ryan-Brauns-Home-Run-Ball_W0QQitemZ330146469835QQihZ014QQcategoryZ27260QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

How in the world did it get so dirty?

I caught a foul ball on Opening Day in 2004 and was surprised by how dirty it was. It looks like the ball in the photo on Ebay. They rub the mud on the balls before every game, but for some reason I didn't think the balls would be so "brown". They always look white to me when I'm watching the game.

Archived