Brewer Fanatic

Bobblehead Price Guide COMPLETED!!!

Bikeage77

Thanks to the help from a handful of long time collectors on this board, the price guide is now up. You can use this as a guide to sell, or to know when your overspending on eBay.

Again, please don't comment on that page, if there seems to be a trend in a bobble where the price changes, we'll address it.

I wouldn't over react on the Iceman's price just yet as far as adjusting it. That was one sale, if it sees $400 in the future, you are right though. No way can that list be changed everytime someone overpays on ebay, that would be a 24-7 job...lol
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Do I dare open the can of worms saying....I didn't see a Gehrig on that list...

lol

I included it on my price list, but strangely, it didn't make the master list...

lol

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

If you guys really want those on there, i'll put em in there, somewhere. I still don't think certain obbleheads should make the list. I see where your coming from, and while I don't agree I'll make sure they get in there so I don't hear anymore complaining. It'll be a seperate list called "Non Affiliated, Hockey, High School, and Gehrig"

Added the list with help from *bobblesgalore* on eBay. Will get prices up there when you guy tell me what this stuff is worth, since I don't and won't be getting any of the ones that seem necessary for a complete collection.

Will you delete your comment now on that thread, I've asked a few times now...

Here are a few others that could be considered for the list:

2001 Pepsi Redemption Bobbles:

Geoff Jenkins - Base is different from SGA

Robin Yount - Base is different from SGA

Bob Ueker - no difference other than the box it came in

2002 Season Ticket Holder 3 Pack

3 pack of Sexson, Sheets and Aaron - different bases than SGAs

Jim Gantner Woodchucks - they gave away 4 total

Standing in Woodchucks Uniform

Kneeling in Woodchucks Uniform

Fielding Position in Pinstripe Brewers Uniform

Fielding Position in Powder Blue Brewers Uniform

Hunstville Stars

Derek Lee (Pitcher) - He was drafted by the Brewers and never actually progressed to the majors but did pitch in the Brewers minor league system. I have seen this one only once, supposedly it was given out to season ticket holders.

I thought I posted this earlier, but I guess it wasn't submitted. Where did you see that Derek Lee? Did it sell on eBay? Do you know how much? I've never seen it, and I'm guessing the other die hard collectors on here haven't either or it woulda been brought up by now (and trust me, you'll know when one of em think you've made a mistake). I added it to the "Other" category. Look out George Plaster, you've got a new rival.

For the Sheet, Sexon and Aaron bobbles I have to check but if I remember corectly the sponsors on the bases are different.

As for the Derek Lee, I saw it on eBay around 2 years ago, bid on it only to have the seller end the auction early and sell it to someone outside of eBay. At the time of the auction being pulled, I was winning at 9.99 with a day left. Haven't seen another one since. Have no clue on how many were made, this is one of the hardest to find and I am sure it will drive up prices once any of them surface.

Derrek lee as previously stated was a brewer draft pick who essentially was a bust...he made it as high as Huntsville before his career ended....there are 1000 of them that were handed out to season ticket holders and promotions...it was NEVER handed out at the gate as a sga....why its hard to find is beyond me but when its surfaced its gone for jack cause it really holds no value unless youre a hardcore Brewer fan...but based on what ive seen and read...alot of people never knew he existed...let alone the bobble

Archived