Brewer Fanatic

Iceman bobble

• 3 months later...

No, I wouldn't. It was to be given away to family, friends, customers, etc. I would never be selling them as I just feel it isn't right. I don't know Kent, have seen him, and bought very little from him. But, I don't think very highly of him from this ordeal.

Its just my personal opinion and others are allowed their own.

Maybe the Iceman is hurtin a little bit during his offseason and needs some drinkin money, selling a few of these is giving him the luxury to enjoy his downtime. Could he have handled this better, heck yeah, but he's the one that has to live with himself for selling these freebies for 400 a pop

I don't blame anyone for selling them at any price. I just can't imagine buying that one at any price.

I'm not a bobble guy. I may be wrong about it, but I just can't see that one holding its value in the long run.

I think it's the Canseco rookie card or the Luis Gonzalez wad of gum.

I'm all set on that one. There was a time when I woulda got the Attanasio bobble if the right price came along (and it did, but a missed phone call cost me).

I haven't checked to see what the price of this one is, but I'll guess it's going around 350-400. I agree with JimHS, I just don't think that it'll hold that much value in 10 years. I'll eat my words if I'm wrong, but the Prince Beloit and blue Molitor have dropped in value, and a lot of other bobbles drop by the following season. I know this one is among the most rare, but give it time and we'll see where we're at.

Side note: Sometime in the next few weeks I might be looking for help to update the bobblehead price guide. I don't think majority of them will be touched, but a handful of newer ones may need some tinkering. Lemme know if any of you interested in putting your two cents in.

Seems like a scam to me as well.

There were two bidders, which pushed it that high.

Probably the seller upping the price, so when he tries to sell again, the price might get higher legit.

This is disgusting.

Probably a bobble I will never own, oh well, no bobble is worth $600.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived