Brewer Fanatic

Bartolo Colon tests positive for testosterone, suspended 50 games

dlk9s

It's interesting that last week a San Francisco Giant was suspended for PED's. A week later an Oakland A was suspended. Considering the proximity of these two teams, could these bans be more than just a coincidence? Not saying it is or isn't, but it's interesting to note nonetheless.
Follow me on Twitter

a weeks difference between the two postive results probably means the tests were done on the same day, just that Colon's appeal process actually took some time to validate.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

It's interesting that last week a San Francisco Giant was suspended for PED's. A week later an Oakland A was suspended. Considering the proximity of these two teams, could these bans be more than just a coincidence? Not saying it is or isn't, but it's interesting to note nonetheless.

I think it just means that Bartolo Colon ate Melky Cabrera.

Ha, I even proofread it. I guess my brain inserted the "t". Fixed.

I started to photoshop a picture of Colon with a Rolo for a belly. It wasn't as funny as I thought it would be, disappointingly.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Another Hispanic player suspended. More credence to the language barrier theory?

no, Bartolo admitted to it, and he's old. if he were in his early 20's, maybe, but he's old enough to either a.) have a competent translator, or b.) understand the language himself.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Is Balco back in business?

Archived