Brewer Fanatic

2012-08-22 Cubs (Wood) at Brewers (Gallardo), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2]

That makes the Brewers UNDEFEATED in the post-Wolf era, and gives kalle8 a 5-2 visit to Milwaukee. Nice work from our one man Italian Brew Crew!

More importantly, how'd the Italian do in the Sausage race?

The Italian only won once, I believe. (I wasn't at all seven games.) Interestingly, Kalle informed us that Italian sausages are not a traditional Italian food.

Also: instead of "knocking on wood" as superstitious Americans do, Italians instead "touch iron." It's true!

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Braun is just unreal at hitting with power to the opposite field......another bomb...#34

I think his injury is preventing him from pulling the ball. He hasn't hit a HR to left in forever and the vast majority of his hard hit balls have been to the right side.

That makes the Brewers UNDEFEATED in the post-Wolf era, and gives kalle8 a 5-2 visit to Milwaukee. Nice work from our one man Italian Brew Crew!

More importantly, how'd the Italian do in the Sausage race?

The Italian only won once, I believe. (I wasn't at all seven games.) Interestingly, Kalle informed us that Italian sausages are not a traditional Italian food.

Also: instead of "knocking on wood" as superstitious Americans do, Italians instead "touch iron." It's true!

He actually told me that (paraphrasing) everything they'd seen so far in the U.S. that was "Italian", they'd never heard of before... including italian sausage... which they wound up liking

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Archived