Brewer Fanatic

Link Report for Sun. 8/12 -- Jungmann brings Manatees to within a game of first place

Mass Haas
http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120812&content_id=36563420&notebook_id=36563426&vkey=notebook_mil&c_id=mil

1st rounder Victor Roache is cleared to swing the bat and on track for a Fall League appearance.

Good to hear, I hope he can flash some of that power

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Brewer Fanatic Staff
http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20120812&content_id=36563420&notebook_id=36563426&vkey=notebook_mil&c_id=mil

1st rounder Victor Roache is cleared to swing the bat and on track for a Fall League appearance.

Good to hear, I hope he can flash some of that power

Keep in mind, that's the Brewers' own Instructional Fall League (which we won't get reports on), and not the prospect-rich Arizona Fall League.

Ah, I should've clicked through & read the story rams posted. Thanks for noting that, Mass.
On the flip side, the Brewers could be trotting out any of the following outfielders in Low A Wisconsin next year:

LF - Victor Roache

CF - Tyrone Taylor

RF - Mitch Haniger

CF/RF - Michael Reed

CF - Ruben Ozuna

and honestly there are a few more.

Yeah, good point. That actually makes me wonder if Haniger & Roache will get assigned to Brevard County (or higher...?). Too many good young OFs who need to be playing fulltime.
At the very least, I think Haniger needs to be in BC given the success he had in Wisconsin.

This is actually one of the more fun times to be a Brewers fan who likes the MiLB that we've had in a few years. It's not 2002, but it's fun nonetheless.

Archived