Brewer Fanatic

Beloit Fielder Bobblearm

Hey everyone,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I said I'd always make my first post in the drunk thread, [sarcasm]because inebriated first impressions are always clearly the best ones[/sarcasm], but that sadly won't be the case now.

I have 3 extra Fielder bobble arms since I treated my friends to a game after a night in Chicago, and I figured I'd let my fellow BF.netters have first shot at them because without this board I never would've likely known about the giveaway. I'm not a huge bobble collector, but I do enjoy having the ones of players I like. While I'm posting this from my phone and don't feel like putting out a whole list of who I'm looking for, I can say I'd love a Plush bobble as I missed out on all 4 of my tickets of getting the variant earlier in the year, and the Scooter vs. Snowman as well. If anyone is interested in trading I can post a more extensive list later, or you can just PM me offers too. I'm not looking for a kings ransom on these things, but I do know they're rare with the whole only 500 and Beloit not giving them out until the bottom of the 5th, so please don't low ball me either.

Thanks, and its great to finally formally meet all of you!

Archived