Brewer Fanatic

Link Report for Thurs. 8/9 -- Clubs go 0-4, so focus on the "Man inside Fang" video

Mass Haas

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Thursday's Daily Menu:

All times are Central

Nashville: Idle

Huntsville: RHP Ariel Pena at Tennessee (Cubs), 6:00 PM pre-game, 6:15 gametime

Free Live Audio Link -- Select the Huntsville feed from the MiLB main audio page

Alex Cohen is the new play-by-play voice of the Stars; follow him on Twitter @alexmcohen. It's fantastic that Huntsville is returning to what will be a traditional broadcast format this year. All games, home and away, are scheduled to be broadcast.

MiLB.TV subsciption note: Huntsville road games in four locales (Mississippi, Tennessee, Jacksonville and Pensacola) will be broadcast.

Brevard County: RHP Drew Gagnon at home vs. Dunedin (Blue Jays), 5:35 PM gametime

Free Live Audio Link -- Select the Tampa feed from the MiLB main audio page

Once again this season, Brevard does not have its own audio coverage. It appears two teams in the Manatees North Division (within which the majority of games are played) have audio, and all six teams in the South Division have audio (at least for their home games), so there will be opportunities to listen to approx. 70% or Brevard's games this season, just all from the opponent's perspective. There are no Florida State League games on MiLB.TV this year.

Wisconsin: RHP Shaun Marcum in his first rehab start at home vs. Cedar Rapids (Angels), 6:45 PM pre-game, 7:05 gametime

Free Live Audio Link - 1280 AM WNAM

Chris Mehring is back to do his customary fantastic work as the Voice of the Rattlers. Follow him on Twitter @CMehring; we'll link to Chris' infamous blog often -- Rattler Radio.

MiLB.TV -- for subscribers; Wisconsin is one of only two (Great Lakes) Midwest League clubs that have all their home games available via MiLB.TV; Chris' call provides the audio. So for the $39.95 season-long package, fans in Brewer Nation can watch all Sounds games, all Timber Rattlers home games, and Stars' road games from four Southern League locales, plus one July Helena series (11th-13th).

Helena: RHP Leonard Lorenzo at home vs. Missoula (Reds), 7:50 PM pre-game, 8:05 gametime

Free Live Audio Link -- Select the Helena feed from the MiLB main audio page

We're lucky to have Steve Wendt back on board for another H-Crew season.

Arizona Rookie (Maryvale): at home vs. the baby Indians; 9:00 PM gametime; never audio for games in this league

DSL Brewers: Idle

Brewer Fanatic Staff

STANDINGS:

AAA - Pacific Coast League American Northern Division

AA - Southern League North Division

High-A - Florida State League North Division

A - Midwest League Western Division

Rookie Advanced - Pioneer League North Division

Rookie - Arizona Summer League

DSL - Dominican Summer League San Pedro de Macoris Division

NOTE: AAA Nashville, Rookie Maryvale and the DSL do not play a split schedule. When you click on a standings link for Huntsville, Brevard County, Wisconsin, and/or Helena, you'll then be able to choose 1st half and/or overall standings in addition to the current 2nd half standings.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Opposing manager gave RHP Johnnie Lowe some props last night, even if he only went five innings (with four walks):

“it wasn’t much a game after the first three innings,” Smokies manager Buddy Bailey said. “We fcaed a AAA guy who knows how to move the ball around the zone ... kept us off balance all night. We got some productivity from the pitchers getting on base, just didn’t get enough from them on the mound.”

Wow, Buddy Bailey is still managing...

As with every Hamilton story video at the link

Hamilton steals three in Wahoos' win

Reds top prospect climbs within 14 of Minor League record

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

MWL notes: Piscotty finds consistency

Stanford product enjoying smooth transition to Quad Cities

By Curt Rallo / Special to MLB.com

http://www.milb.com/images/2012/08/08/hTliwVGU.jpg

Third baseman Stephen Piscotty was St. Louis' first-round pick in June. (Paul R. Gierhart/MiLB.com)

Stephen Piscotty calls 2012 "eventful." Others would probably call it grueling.

Piscotty led the Stanford Cardinal to NCAA Regional action. One day after they missed out on a shot at the College World Series, Piscotty was drafted in the first round (36th overall) by the St. Louis Cardinals. He quickly signed with a reported $1.43 million bonus and picked up a bat for the Class A Quad Cities River Bandits of the Midwest League.

As soon as the season is over, it's back to Stanford to work on his degree.

"It's been a long year, but it's been a lot of fun," Piscotty said. "It's been eventful, finishing my career at Stanford and getting drafted. I haven't played as many games as the guys in Quad Cities who playing a full season. That's something I have to get used to, getting my body to adapt to that lifestyle."

Piscotty, a 6-foot-3, 210-pound right-handed hitter, has transitioned into pro ball exceptionally well. He's hitting .281 in 31 games.

"It sounds cliché, but I try to take things day-to-day," Piscotty said. "My biggest thing is trying to stay consistent. I watch a lot of the players go through emotional roller-coasters, where they tear it up for a week and then they can't get a hit for a week. I feel like that can be negated.

"I think if you take things one at a time, you can stay consistent," he added. "Consistency is what allows you to become a great baseball player. The season is a long time. You can have a great first month and then struggle. But if you stay consistent game-to-game, that's where the results come out."

Piscotty only had one hit in his first nine at-bats. Since then, he's gotten into the swing of things for the River Bandits.

"I hadn't seen pitching in two and a half weeks when I first got to [Quad Cities]," Piscotty said. "It took a little bit of an adjustment to get the rust off after taking a break. I had to get used to the lifestyle of a pro ballplayer. After I got the first few games under my belt, I started playing my game and feeling comfortable in the box and seeing the ball better.

"I also realized, it's just baseball. I've played the game a lot. Players change, but the game doesn't change. I just started to feel more comfortable using the wood bat after using the aluminum bat. I did some little adjustments with my swing to put the ball in play. Line-drive contact is one of my biggest things. I'm just trying to have good at-bats and hit the ball hard."

Piscotty has hit two homers in his 31 games and would like to see the power numbers take a jump.

"The one thing I might like to improve, not that I can control it, is to go out and start hitting more home runs," Piscotty said. "I'd like to have more power, more pop, but I don't want to start trying to hit home runs. That would get me in trouble. But I'd like to improve driving the ball a little bit more."

One of the great values of Piscotty's game is his versatility. He plays third for Quad Cities, but has played shortstop and outfield. And when Stanford needed pitching help, Piscotty stepped up and strong-armed the competition.

"I've always been a utility guy," Piscotty said. "I have no problem jumping around. Whatever gets me into the lineup. That's how I've always gone about things. Third base is definitely a position I need to work at. I need to get better. I'll play wherever the Cardinals want me to play."

In brief

Record rout: Fort Wayne's 16-0 loss at South Bend on Aug. 2 tied a mark for the worst blowout in franchise history. Fort Wayne lost, 20-4, to the Michigan Battle Cats on May 18, 1996, and also suffered a 16-run loss to the Beloit Brewers on July 20, 1997. Reliever Daniel Sarria, activated off of the disabled list and pitching for the first time since April 19, tossed two-thirds of an inning but gave up a homer to Chris Ellison and was ejected after beaning Raul Navarro. Two TinCaps position players, Tyler Stubblefield and Travis Whitmore, also pitched in the game. South Bend achieved season highs in runs and hits (22). Ellison homered twice for the Silver Hawks, and Marc Bourgeois and Roidany Aguila had one homer apiece.

Walking the plank: The West Michigan Whitecaps collected 14 hits, including three home runs, but allowed 10 walks in an 8-7 loss to Lansing on Aug. 4. Eight of the 10 walks given up by the Whitecaps came in the final two innings.

Retro radio: Lansing radio broadcasters Jesse Goldberg-Strassler and Keaton Gillogly on Aug. 5 celebrated the anniversary of the first baseball broadcast by calling a game based on written accounts and using mini-bats for sound effects -- the way baseball was broadcast in the 1920s. Goldberg-Strassler first did a re-creation broadcast in 2005 with Brockton (Mass.) of the Independent Can-Am League as an assignment from the general manager. "We grabbed a pair of mini bats and a baseball and stationed someone outside. They messaged me what was going on. I worked with my intern, and we re-created the game," he said. "Coincidentally, it was the first no-hitter in the history of the [brockton] franchise, and I didn't see it."

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

Appy notes: Kaalekahi in command

Becoming a hit: There's a reason that switch-hitting second baseman Ildemaro Vargas, who's among the top 10 in the league in batting, has helped the Johnson City Cardinals win 10 of 12 games and move back into contention in the West Division.

"He has done a great job against lefties, just as good as righties," Cardinals manager Oliver Marmol told the Johnson City Press. "So he's going to have good success at this level."

- Plato

- Plato

Blaze's Crabbe nearly untouchable

Reds prospect tosses six no-hit innings, fans nine in win

By Robert Emrich / Special to MLB.com

http://www.milb.com/images/2012/08/09/qrDwb9xh.jpg

Tim Crabbe is 3-0 with a 3.03 ERA in five starts for Bakersfield in 2012. (Bakersfield Blaze)

Tim Crabbe decided to give his outfielders the night off on Wednesday.

Crabbe pitched six hitless innings before allowing a pair of infield singles in the seventh as Class A Advanced Bakersfield beat Visalia, 5-4.

Crabbe retired the first 11 batters of the game before issuing a two-out walk to Michael Freeman in the fourth inning. Freeman was immediately thrown out trying to steal second base to end the frame. The 24-year-old right-hander then set down the side in order in the fifth and sixth before Ryan LaPensee singled to short to open the seventh.

"We were just trying to go right after hitters," he said. "I was able to throw the slider in the zone today. It was pretty effective today, that helped out. I was trying to go after them with fastball-slider. We used the changeup in the later innings against lefties."

Crabbe (3-0) exited after 6 2/3 innings, fanning a season-high nine while walking two batters. He was charged with a run that scored after he left the game and allowed only one ball to leave the infield, a first-inning flyout by Gerson Montilla.

"I can't really speak to the key for keeping the ball in the infield," Crabbe said. "We were just able to get ahead really, and throwing the breaking ball in the zone is always an advantage, because they can't just sit on fastball. Keeping the ball down and letting the infielders do their thing helped also."

Crabbe began the year with Double-A Pensacola, going 3-6 with a 4.90 ERA in 18 starts for the Blue Wahoos. He was sent down the California League on July 16 to work on one thing in particular.

"When I was sent down, they told me to work on fastball command," the Arizona native said. "\I think I've been able to make some improvements on that."

With a gem like Wednesday's under his belt, it'd be easy to take for granted how he's pitching. But Crabbe is looking to carry his approach with him going forward.

"I'd say the important thing to take away is throwing first-pitch strikes," he said. "I've struggled with command in the past. So not worrying about that, going one pitch at a time, and attacking hitters and having that approach."

Kyle McMyne entered the game with a runner on first in the ninth and retired the next three batters to earn his sixth save for the Blaze.

Ryan Wright, the Reds' No. 9 prospect, slugged his first homer as a member of the Blaze, and finished with three hits.

- Plato

- Plato

I have to agree with someone else's scouting report on Pena that he has good stuff but has no idea where it's going when it leaves his hand. A couple of times he was pumping it right by people and then the ball would miss the plate by a mile. Hopefully our staff can get him figured out next year in ST.

@Tennessee 5, Huntsville 3

Huntsville Box

A furious comeback by the Stars ended tonight on a double-steal attempt in the 9th. They trailed 5-1 heading into the frame, but came up with three straight 1Bs to lead off the inning & make things interesting. Hainley Statia (2-4, SB), Scooter Gennett (3-3, 2B, BB, RBI), & Andy Gonzalez (1-3, BB) got the rally going. Statia stole second base with Gennett batting, and came around to score on Scooter's single. After a Hunter Morris (0-4) groundout, Gennett scored on a fielder's choice on a grounder off the bat of Josh Prince (1-4, 2B, 2 RBI, SB) to cut the deficit to two runs. Kentrail Davis (1-4) followed with an infield 1B, and with the next batter up, he was caught stealing at second base to end the game.

Prince's 2B came in the 4th, after Gennett led off the inning with a 2B of his own; Gennett came in to score the Stars' first run on the play. Prince also stole his 41st bag of the season in the inning.

Lee Haydel (0-4) & Anderson De La Rosa (0-3) both went hitless on the game. T.J. Mittelstaedt went 0-1 in a PH appearance in the 8th.

Ariel "Speedwagon" Pena had a start to forget. Look away if you're squeamish -- 3.2 IP, 4 H, 4 R/ER, 7 BB, 3 K, WP, HBP, 4:1 GO:AO, 91 TP (46 strikes). Not much else to say about that start, except that Ariel doesn't have to dwell on it & will get another start soon.

R.J. Seidel turned in another solid relief appearance, but it wasn't without struggle: 2.1 IP, 1 H, 0 R, BB, K, WP, HBP. Kyle Heckathorn took over in the 7th, and worked around a leadoff 2B to post a scoreless IP. Philippe Valiquette came on to work the 9th, and struggled -- he allowed a 1B to start the inning, followed by a groundout, WP, and two BBs. With the bases loaded, the Smokies got a groundball fielder's choice to score a valuable tack-on run. Valiquette got the next batter to ground out & end the inning, but the insurance run proved very valuable.

-Gennett came up with his fifth straight multi-hit game, and has posted a .524 AVG (11-21) over the streak

-Davis also extended his hitting streak to six games; he wasn't able to extend the streak until his fourth PA

Huntsville PbP

The one-run, two-double 4th:

Huntsville Top of the 4th

-Scooter Gennett doubles (28) on a fly ball to right fielder Matthew Szczur.

-Andy Gonzalez flies out to right fielder Matthew Szczur. Scooter Gennett to 3rd.

-Hunter Morris strikes out swinging.

-Josh Prince doubles (25) on a fly ball to left fielder Michael Burgess. Scooter Gennett scores.

-With Kentrail Davis batting, Josh Prince steals (41) 3rd base.

-Kentrail Davis flies out to center fielder Jae-Hoon Ha.

... And the 9th-inning rally that fell short:

Huntsville Top of the 9th

-Pitching Change: Frank Batista replaces Nicholas Struck, batting 9th, replacing Nate Samson.

-Hainley Statia singles on a line drive to left fielder Michael Burgess.

-With Scooter Gennett batting, Hainley Statia steals (6) 2nd base.

-Scooter Gennett singles on a ground ball to center fielder Jae-Hoon Ha. Hainley Statia scores.

-Andy Gonzalez singles on a line drive to left fielder Michael Burgess. Scooter Gennett to 2nd.

-Hunter Morris flies out to center fielder Jae-Hoon Ha. Scooter Gennett to 3rd.

-Josh Prince grounds into a force out, shortstop Junior Lake to second baseman Logan Watkins. Scooter Gennett scores. Andy Gonzalez out at 2nd. Josh Prince to 1st.

-Pitching Change: Brian Schlitter replaces Frank Batista, batting 9th.

-Kentrail Davis singles on a ground ball to second baseman Logan Watkins. Josh Prince to 2nd.

-Offensive Substitution: Pinch-hitter Brock Kjeldgaard replaces Anderson De La Rosa.

-With Brock Kjeldgaard batting, Kentrail Davis caught stealing 2nd base, catcher Chad Noble to second baseman Logan Watkins.

Huntsville Gameday

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Brevard drops series finale to Dunedin

08/09/2012 11:03 PM ET

By Frank Longobardo / Brevard County Manatees

http://www.milb.com/images/2012/08/09/LKtFOj6N.jpg

Manatees starting pitcher Drew Gagnon allowed five runs in five innings as Brevard County fell 7-2 in Thursday night's series finale against the Dunedin Blue Jays. (Dennis Greenblatt/Hawk-Eye Sports Photography)

VIERA, Fla. - The Brevard County Manatees fell behind early and couldn't catch up as they fell 7-2 to the Dunedin Blue Jays on Thursday night at Space Coast Stadium in the final game of a three-game set.

Manatees (25-22 second half, 54-61 overall) starting pitcher Drew Gagnon (0-2, 3.83) was touched up for five runs on five hits in five innings of work. He walked three and fanned four and is still winless in eight starts with Brevard County.

Dunedin (24-23, 66-48) took a 2-0 lead in the first inning thanks to back-to-back RBI doubles by Kevin Pillar and Jon Talley off of Gagnon. The 'Tees though would get one run back in the bottom of the inning as Reggie Keen and Nick Shaw led off the inning with back-to-back singles and then Keen scored on a Mike Walker ground out.

The Blue Jays took a 3-1 lead in the second on a two-out RBI single from Jonathan Jones. Brevard would again cut Dunedin's lead to one run in the third on a two-out RBI single from Shea Vucinich that scored Jason Rogers.

That would be all that the Manatees would get however as Dunedin padded its lead in the fourth starting with a lead-off double by Marcus Knecht and a walk drawn by Jon Berti. Two batters later, Jonathan Jones would clear the bases with a single to center as the 'Tees fell behind 5-2.

After Dunedin's starter Sean Nolin departed the game after three innings, the Manatees were held in check by the Blue Jays' bullpen as Brevard could only muster three hits in the last six innings.

Seth Harvey relieved Gagnon and struck out five in three innings of work, while allowing one run on two hits. Tommy Toledo pitched one inning and allowed one run as well.

Rogers and Vucinich led the way at the dish for the 'Tees as they had two hits each. Rogers is hitting .342 in his last ten games, while Vucinich is hitting .305 in the second half of the season.

The Manatees are now four games behind the division-leading Tampa Yankees (29-18, 59-55), who come to Viera for a three-game series beginning on Friday night at 6:35 p.m.

Nick Bucci (0-0, 0.00) will get the ball for Brevard, while Tampa will counter with Jose A. Ramirez (5-5, 3.62).

Box Score

Drew Gagnon and Tommy Toledo each matched runs allowed with innings pitched pretty much doing the opposite of what they set out to do. Seth Harvey had more success with a very good 3 inning outing. Seth gave up 2 H 1 BB and 1 R while notching 5 K. He now has allowed 34 H and 2 HR with 57 K and 20 BB in 44.1 IP this season across 2 levels. Mix the numbers with a mid-90's heater, and you have yourself an interesting arm no doubt.

At the plate, runs were a tough get. Jason Rogers continues his recent 10 game hot streak with a 2-4 night. Shea Vucinich also went 2-4. 1 BB and 0 XBH for this vaunted lineup.

Game Log

Missoula (D'Backs) 3 Helena 0

Box Score

Heck of night for Leonard Lorenzo. 6 IP 5 H 1 R 1 ER 1 BB 12 K 2 WP 2 Balk 1:2 GO:FO. Obviously, that is his best start of the year. He now has a 47:19 K:BB over 48.1 IP. A couple more starts approaching this one would do wonders for his stock. As is, Lorenzo is certainly one to keep tabs on. Taylor Mangum allowed 2 runs in a close game over the final 3 innings, but it didn't matter as the offense for skunked.

One who lacked need for tomato juice was Adam Giacalone who continues his torrid hitting. Lots and lots of singles but a .364 AVG and .911 OPS is very exciting. Emmanuel Quiles, a likeable bloke, also went 2-4 and Kevin Berard hit a 2B.

Michael Reed, often overlooked with the Mondesi Caliber Cannon in RF, shot down a runner at home tonight. He has a handful of OF assists now.

Game Log

Lorenzo.

Missoula Top of the 1st

Pedro Ruiz strikes out swinging.

Evan Marzilli called out on strikes.

Jake Lamb strikes out swinging.

Missoula Top of the 3rd

Kevin Dultz called out on strikes.

Pedro Ruiz strikes out swinging.

Evan Marzilli strikes out swinging, catcher Emmanuel Quiles to first baseman Adam Giacalone.

Missoula Top of the 6th

Pedro Ruiz singles on a line drive to left fielder Yonki Hernandez.

With Evan Marzilli batting, wild pitch by Leonard Lorenzo, Pedro Ruiz to 2nd.

Evan Marzilli strikes out swinging.

With Jake Lamb batting, Pedro Ruiz advances to 3rd on a balk.

Jake Lamb doubles (14) on a ground ball to right fielder Raul Mondesi. Pedro Ruiz scores.

Michael Perez strikes out swinging.

Socrates Brito strikes out swinging.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Full Maryvale write-up from a Linker later this AM, but this note for now --

AZL Indians Top of the 6th

D'vone McClure hits a ground-rule double (2) on a fly ball to right-center field.

With Claudio Bautista batting, throwing error by Juan Francisco on the pickoff attempt, D'vone McClure to 3rd.

Claudio Bautista pops out to shortstop Renaldo Jenkins.

Dorssys Paulino doubles (11) on a fly ball to left fielder Jose Garcia. D'vone McClure scores.

Defensive Substitution: Joe Andrade replaces catcher Dustin Houle, batting 5th, playing catcher.

Nelson Rodriguez strikes out swinging and Dorssys Paulino caught stealing 3rd, catcher Joe Andrade to third baseman Taylor Smith-Brennan.

Houle exits after a play at the plate.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

SMOKIES EVEN UP SERIES WITH STARS

KODAK, Tenn. – While they were able to make things interesting in the ninth inning by putting the potential game-tying run on base, the Huntsville Stars fell to the Tennessee Smokies by a score of 5-3 on Thursday night at Smokies Park.

In his third start in a Huntsville Stars uniform, starting pitcher Ariel Pena struggled on the mound. On the first pitch he threw, Smokies right fielder Matt Szczur blasted a home run over the left field wall to give Tennessee an early 1-0 lead.

After the Stars tied up the ballgame in the top half of the fourth with an RBI double by center fielder Josh Prince, the Smokies took control of the game in the bottom half of the frame. A leadoff walk by third baseman Matt Cerda and a walk by Szczur brought runners on first and third with one out. After an RBI single by second baseman Logan Watkins scored Cerda, first baseman Justin Bour hit a RBI single two batters later to plate Szczur, putting Tennessee up by two. Watkins then scored on a throwing error by Pena on that same play to give Tennessee a 4-1 lead.

That lead was plenty for Smokies pitcher Nick Struck. After replacing RHP Lendy Castillo, in his second Major League rehab appearance for the Smokies, in the second inning, Struck stifled the Stars bats through eight innings, giving up just two hits and one run for his league-leading 13th win on the season.

Trailing by a score of 5-1, the Stars made it interesting in the ninth inning. With Smokies reliever Frank Batista in the ballgame, an RBI single from second baseman Scooter Gennett and an RBI groundout by Prince got the Stars to within two. With runners on first and second and two outs, the Smokies brought in reliever Brian Schlitter to finish off the game and face pinch-hitter Brock Kjeldgaard. Unfortunately for Kjeldgaard, he wouldn’t have a chance to put the ball in play. On an attempted double-steal, Smokies catcher Chad Noble threw out right fielder Kentrail Davis trying to swipe second to end the ballgame.

Offensively, the Stars were led by second basemen Gennett, who went 3-for-3 with a double and a RBI for his fifth consecutive multi-hit game. Shortstop Hainley Statia also had two hits, recording his second straight multi-hit game.

The Stars and Smokies will play game three of their five-game series starting at 6:15 p.m. CST on Friday. RHP Josh Stinson will take the ball for the Stars.

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Missoula wins pitcher's duel over Helena

Helena Brewers

Despite a strong performance from starter Leonard Lorenzo, the Missoula Osprey escaped Helena with a 3-0 win and the series victory on Thursday evening. The win pushes Missoula's record to 27-23 and drops the Brewers to 17-33.

Lorenzo was dominant Thursday at Kindrick Legion Field. The right hander allowed just five hits and one walk through six innings of work. Lorenzo also struck out a career high 12 hitters and on three different occasions struck out the side. The performance improved the Dominican's ERA to 4.28, but the loss dropped him to 2-5 on the season.

Not to be outdone, Missoula starter Jared Ray threw seven scoreless innings allowing just four Brewers hitters to reach base. The victory bumped Ray's record to 3-4 and dropped his ERA to 3.52.

Even though the Brewers offense had been kept at bay throughout the evening, the Brew Crew mounted a late charge in the bottom of the ninth against Justin Thompson.

With two outs, hot hitting Adam Giacalone singled. The next hitter, Emmanuel Quiles, then did the same and Raul Mondesi Jr. came to the plate representing the tying run. Unfortunately for the home crowd, Mondesi would ground out to first to end the game.

The Brewers will face the Great Falls Voyagers in game one of a two game set Friday night at Kindrick Legion Field. First pitch is slated for 7:05 (8:05 Central).

Leonard Lorenzo recorded twelve strikeouts over six innings on Thursday.

http://www.milb.com/images/2012/08/09/5xRKtag9.jpg

Archived