Brewer Fanatic

What is the coolest thing you've seen in person at a Brewers game?

The stache
Braun's walk off in 2011 where he pointed the bat at the stands and Corey Hart has his hands raised over his head as he (and everyone else in the building) knew that ball was gone. Brewers clinch the division. (http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=19566869&topic_id=11493214&c_id=mlb&tcid=vpp_copy_19566869&v=3)

I didn't notice Ryan pointing the bat at the stands live, because I was watching the flight of the ball; but what I did notice live was Corey with his hands up before he started his second-to-home trot. I enjoyed that detail.

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before on Brewerfan too, but soon after that Braun HR, somehow I managed to turn around (from our seats in front of the press area) just in time to see Cory Provus looking at his monitor and pumping his fist. That was how I and the fans in our immediate area found out about the Soriano HR to put the Cubs ahead of STL. I'd like to think Cory was happy for the Brewers, but I suppose there was just as much chance he was happy for the Cubs.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived