Brewer Fanatic

Coaching Importance?

MVP2110
So in tonights game RRR and Narron both got ejected in the 9th inning? in that scenario who then takes over as manager? I have always wondered this. My guess would be Ed Sedar but I honestly have no clue

I would imagine it would be the other narron or kranitz. I think it would have to be someone who is always in the dugout....Sedar couldn't really (well I guess he could) put up a pinch hitter from 3rd base.

I read that as coaching impotence, and I wasnt sure how to answer your question...

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Sedar couldn't really (well I guess he could) put up a pinch hitter from 3rd base.

Keep in mind that minor league managers coach third base and that it's been done in the past at the major league level.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Haven't been able to confirm this yet. As I understand it, they wheel in a TV with RR on DVD in a continuous loop saying "Bunt....bunt....bunt....bunt..."

I laughed out loud at this. a LOL if you will

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Archived