Sortable Batting

RK PLAYER TEAM AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI SB CS BB SO AVG OBP SLG OPS WAR

1 Norichika Aoki MIL 435 66 124 29 4 8 40 24 7 37 44 .285 .353 .425 .778 2.3

2 Yonder Alonso SD 478 40 128 33 0 7 48 3 0 51 89 .268 .341 .381 .722 1.1

3 Bryce Harper WSH 456 82 118 20 7 18 48 13 6 50 101 .259 .333 .452 .784 3.7

4 Zack Cozart CIN 523 70 127 32 3 15 32 4 0 29 103 .243 .285 .402 .686 2.2

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I never said "they're done". Stop making things up to try and push an argument. It's sad.

I am just trying to temper the expectations of the people who are acting as if the playoff run is easy to achieve at this point. It's not. It's still a stretch. That is what I am trying to push.

Why would you want to temper expectations? I'm a big boy. I can handle disappointment.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

then you're one of the few and far between who post on the board.

You know this how? I've yet to see you point out any unrealistic expectations by any posters.

I suppose being excited about September baseball makes me unrealistic.

"I never made a mistake in my life. I thought I did once, but I was wrong." - Charles M. Schulz

No.

Thinking the Brewers have an easy path to the playoffs makes you unrealistic.

Dude...just freaking stop it already. You don't need to keep derailing this thread to talk about other people's playoff expectations because you perceive they're "coming at you." This thread is supposed to be about Mike Fiers, not your opinions about other forum users.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

I'd love to see Fiers or Aoki named ROY -- I'd think Aoki's chances are much better. But I also doubt either ends up w/ it.

For all his potential, Harper's year has been nothing spectacular, so I think the greatest injustice possible (relatively speaking) would be if he won it b/c he's just not that deserving by comparison.

This topic has gotten so off track that it's time for a lock.

Maybe it can be replaced by a general rookie of the year topic like we've had in other years.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Archived