Brewer Fanatic

2012-07-30 Astros (Norris) at Brewers (Estrada), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-7; bullpen bent but didn't break]

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, Loe you are completely worthless.

Haha, the pen is going to blow this AGAIN!

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

I've always been on board with RRR and I know that he can't pitch for these guys, but the fact that he called in Loe and he couldn't throw a strike, then Ax is coming in when we have Henderson out there makes no sense to me. Honestly, send Henderson back down if this is how it's going to go. Don't subject him to the suckiness of the others in case it's catchy.

This one is on Roenicke.....He has been whining about not having anybody to go to out there.....he says he has been impressed with Henderson and yet he is too chicken **** to throw him out there even in a game that doesn't mean anything......utterly ridiculous

Loe is out, who's coming in to blow it now?
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

This one is on Roenicke.....He has been whining about not having anybody to go to out there.....he says he has been impressed with Henderson and yet he is too chicken **** to throw him out there even in a game that doesn't mean anything......utterly ridiculous

Agreed...the season is over anyway, you're just going to keep trying what isn't working?

http://www.twcbulldogs.com/images/Baseball/6994807_450x290.jpg

"Hi, I'm Jim Henderson. I pitch for a living, and I just got called up. Perhaps you've heard of me, Mr. Roenicke?"

I don't know what you do or how you do it, but don't you almost have to consider making a move tomorrow to just get an average bullpen arm or two in here? You can't go the next 50+ games or whatever is left with this bullpen, you just can't.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Archived