Brewer Fanatic

2012-07-29 Nationals (Gonzalez) at Brewers (Rogers), 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 11-10, 11 innings. Yes, it was the bullpen]

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meanwhile in Anaheim, Greinke has 6IP, 5H, 1R, 1ER, K, 1BB and he's gotten a whole 2 hits of support in return. He should feel right at home I think.

Greinke actually got pretty stellar run support in Milwaukee.

Now, if the angels go up 4-1 next inning and give up the lead in the 9th......

I don't know how at this point the clubhouse isn't falling apart with position players and the starting rotation against any reliever.

As Greinke said, it's a good group of guys.

I don't know how at this point the clubhouse isn't falling apart with position players and the starting rotation against any reliever. How can anyone in that bullpen even show their face in their after games?

The crazy thing is that literally every single guy in that bullpen sucks and isn't reliable at all. That's hard to have happen. There isn't one guy in that pen that i'd feel remotely confident in if i was managing this team.

I don't know how at this point the clubhouse isn't falling apart with position players and the starting rotation against any reliever.

That's how professionals are supposed to act.

I wouldn't have gotten excited if I was a fan there. Even if that left the park and it would have made it 10-9 in the bottom of the 9th, the bullpen still would have found some way to lose the game.

The crazy thing is that literally every single guy in that bullpen sucks and isn't reliable at all. That's hard to have happen. There isn't one guy in that pen that i'd feel remotely confident in if i was managing this team.

Jim Henderson for closer.

Henderson and old fart Hernandez are probably our best relief pitchers right now.

That's how professionals are supposed to act.

I was actually going to so that, too, but for whatever reason I didn't.

Meanwhile in Anaheim, Greinke has 6IP, 5H, 1R, 1ER, K, 1BB and he's gotten a whole 2 hits of support in return. He should feel right at home I think.

Greinke actually got pretty stellar run support in Milwaukee.

Now, if the angels go up 4-1 next inning and give up the lead in the 9th......

Yeah, he did. I was speaking more from the "no matter how well I start, something will inevitably go wrong" perspective.

Archived