Brewer Fanatic

2012-07-26 Nationals (Jackson) at Brewers (Gallardo), 7:10 PM CDT [Lucroy returns; Brewers lose, 8-2]

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Might be time to play Gomez everyday for the rest of the year. .

I am in agreement there for sure, but not hitting #1 or #2...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Could Gomez be a decent every day player if they would just hit him 7th? This isn't a knock a RRR because most managers bat fast guys high in the order. I know a sub .300 isn't good but I think he could hit 15 to 20 hr playin every day.

I assume you meant to say Gomez not Morgan?

Could Morgan be a decent every day player if they would just hit him 7th? This isn't a knock a RRR because most managers bat fast guys high in the order. I know a sub .300 isn't good but I think he could hit 15 to 20 hr playin every day.

I assume you meant to say Gomez not Morgan?

Could Morgan be a decent every day player if they would just hit him 7th? This isn't a knock a RRR because most managers bat fast guys high in the order. I know a sub .300 isn't good but I think he could hit 15 to 20 hr playin every day.

Sorry, yes Gomez

I agree Gomez should be the everyday cf until sept when they can bring up Schaffer.

I also curious who Tyler was sent out for Multiple innings.

I miss Bill Castro in the pen but our Pitching coach has to be feeling a little heat.

So looking forward to never seeing Izturis in a Brewers uniform again in about 2 months.

I thought the same thing about Corey Patterson a couple years ago, yet there's a decent chance we could see him in a Brewers uniform in September.

I think the Brewers should bring Lucroy back to the 2 or 4 hole soon... he did GREAT vs. the Twins in the 4 hole as we know.. grand slam. But the 2 hole suits him well too. Before Braun, after Aoki. Ramirez does pretty good in the 4 hole as well. The Brewers need Fiers to pick them up tonight, but that's a lot of weight on a rookie's shoulders.
Luc's biggest fan!(: Don't worry, Brewers, you'll make up for lost time..sometime.

Archived