Brewer Fanatic

Bobblehead List / Price Guide Help

Bikeage77

I'm looking to do a price guide to add on to the list. I'm also looking to open it up a bit with public debate on what should be added to the master list, and what shouldn't be. There's been some recent debate, and after some consideration and discussion with a few other members I think it's only fair to take suggestions. In the end members should be able to collect what they want to collect anyway, and there's really no right or wrong way to do things as long as that individual is happy with their collection. I will say that I want to limit it to SGA's though. Retail versions can lead to a whole new can of worms with so many varieties out there. That's not to say that if someone is interested in creating a retail list, go for it. It's just not my thing so I'd be pretty much useless in that department.

The focus of the price guide is so that the people on this board know when to not overspend. In some cases it may be necessary if it's one of the last ones you need for your set, but this way it might be easier to set a limit for yourself.

I'm looking to get at least 7 people that collect bobbles pretty hardcore, have them each express what each bobble is worth in their opinion and I'll average them to the nearest dollar. I would do this through inbox messages so others aren't swayed by opinion if that seems fair.

We can set the debate on any bobbles that should be added to the master list here. Also, just let me know if you'd be interested in helping me price these things out once a finalized list is made.

Thanks, Corey.

• 3 weeks later...

I've recieved one list, and have mine completed. Still waiting for the list from a few of you that volunteered your service. I'm hoping to have this completed in the next week or so. If you'd still like to help out, let me know.

Thanks!

Archived