Brewer Fanatic

Cole Hamels signs 6 years - $140 Mil

Bombers

Who knows, mayne Greinke and/or his agent was waiting for Hamels to sign before making a decision on the Brewers offer. Seems like the money per season is about the same, Hamels just got an extra year. So add a team option for the 6th year, and that sure seems like market value. Plus he would avoid the risk of injury the last couple months of the season.

After saying that, I still think he doesn't sign with the Brewers, and he gets traded.

This could set up any better for the Brewers. Hamels is off the market and Greinke was dominant last night. It is nice to get a win in a year where everything that could go wrong did

Yes, the Rangers and Angels can now bid against each other to see who wants him more.

"The most successful (people) know that performance over the long haul is what counts. If you can seize the day, great. But never forget that there are days yet to come."

~Bill Walsh

I am curious can any one confirm if Mark was @ the game last night.

It's been rumored he also has a TV at home

:laughing :laughing :laughing

I wonder, is this the type of money Greinke is expecting? He will only get that type of payday if he goes to a high profile, high pressure, big market team. Isn't that what he has been trying avoid in order to control the anxiety issues?

Archived