Brewer Fanatic

2012-07-23 Brewers (Wolf) at Phillies (Halladay), 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 7-6; K-Rod blows 3 run lead in 9th]

My guess is that everyone on this team that is not involved in the bullpen can't stand to play on this team any longer.

Can you imagine the frustration day in and day out and there is nothing you can do about it?

It's so sad that it is becoming funny.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lolmets?

I'd be banging the "Sell" drum, but honestly, who would buy anything the Brewers, except for the guys that the Brewers shouldn't be selling?

Make a deal with Texas for Greinke. Other than that, I couldn't care less.

It's not like the offense is remotely consistent(ly good), but improving the bullpen should be Melvin's major deadline objective.

K-Rod's been better lately but a BB/9 ratio of roughly 4.5 this late into the season is grounds for expulsion. It'd seem that getting rid of him would be a good 1st step to improving the 'pen.

I'm not saying they're going to come back & make a good playoff push. But I'd much rather see them make moves that enable them to be an improved team in '13. Greinke would make this team much better in '13 if he'd agree to an extension. A better bullpen in '13 & moving forward is intensely essential -- far more so than improved D at the SS position was after last year. (Heck, I'd still take Yuni B back at SS over the black hole in the batting order we have & can't really afford to have right now!)

That throw by braun was so bad i almost think he just said "to hell with this....I'm not going to extra innings again with this bullpen" lol

His momentum was taking him towards center field - he didn't have time to get under the ball to set himself. That and the fact that there was no way he was going to throw the runner out resulted in him just heaving it as hard as he could and hope for the best.

Archived