Brewer Fanatic

help! jolly good soda flavor

Menotti80

Jolly Good Cream Soda and Grape!!!! Drank the crap out of those as a kid! Also used to partake in the occasional Sour Power too!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, memories...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

On a related note, who made that flavored soda water that was real popular about 15 years ago? Came in clear plastic bottles and had a variety of flavors, got in a debate about this with a friend a week ago and can't for the life of me remember what it was. It wasn't Clearly Canadian, I know that for sure.

50/50 is definitely still around...at least in the Stevens Point area.

Was the clear soda-flavored water you are referring to New York Seltzer? I used to love those as a kid.

On a separate note, does anyone remember the candy bar PB Maxx? In my opinion that was the best candy bar ever...

On a related note, who made that flavored soda water that was real popular about 15 years ago? Came in clear plastic bottles and had a variety of flavors, got in a debate about this with a friend a week ago and can't for the life of me remember what it was. It wasn't Clearly Canadian, I know that for sure.

Klarbrunn? LaCroix? Zima?

Graf's was last run by (interestingly to Brewer fans) Lawrie Graf, who was a Marquette U. graduate. It was sold a while back to various companies, including Canada Dry for a while. It is now owned by AJ Canfield company of Chicago. They still make Graf's products, mostly the root beer, but in small quantities virtually all of which go to Wisconsin. Check Wikipedia for more info if you're interested.

50/50 is definitely still available...at least in the Stevens Point area.

Was the soda-flavored water you are referring to New York Seltzer? I used to love those when I was a kid.

On a separate note, does anyone remember the PB Maxx candy bar? In my opinion those were the best candy bars of all time.

Was the soda-flavored water you are referring to New York Seltzer? I used to love those when I was a kid.

That was my guess too. The black cherry flavor was awesome. Although in my experience they came in short glass bottles, not plastic...

Archived