Brewer Fanatic

Fall League

radman12484
I know we talked about this last night. I looked up a league in West Allis thats only 1 night a week on Tuesdays. I don't know how many people are interested in playing Fall Ball or where everyone wants to play. That's just one suggestion I came across.
One Stop Shop For Cell Phone Accessories. Like US On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/MR-Wireless/233579846693356

Milwaukee Rec league ?911s? It plays on Mon and Wed (6:30, 7:30, or 8:30) at Sijan field (the other one from where we play). This league got canceled last year because not enough teams signed up.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

It doesn't look like we'll get a full roster of 10-12 so I'm tentatively gonna join up with a league from work. The guy running it mentioned he may need some more bodies so if that's the case I'll let you guys know. It's Tuesdays/Thursdays for 5 weeks at Wick and a good chunk of the team is only playing one night a week.

Archived