Brewer Fanatic

2012-07-22 Brewers (Fiers) at Reds (Cueto), 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roenicke has been using Ax pretty well. Nice that they gave him an out too.

Chapman can't be as dominant as he was Friday can he?

I think the entire league is hitting about .140 off him this year, so I would say most definitely yes he can.

Roenicke has been using Ax pretty well. Nice that they gave him an out too.

Chapman can't be as dominant as he was Friday can he?

I think the entire league is hitting about .140 off him this year, so I would say most definitely yes he can.

That's his career line. It's .117 this year.

He has to be the most dominant pitcher in the league this season. Maybe Kimbrel. I can't imagine Aoki ever saw anybody like Chapman in NPB!

I'm not even upset about this. Something needed to happen to pound it through Mark and Doug's head that this thing is over, that we are not in this race. 10 1/2 back in the division and swept by the division leaders should just about take care of that.

wow he owned Braun in that match up! But at least their no doubt whether the Crew will be Sellers or Buyers.

He struck him out, but I wouldn't say he "owned" him. Braun ripped the crap out of one, but it was unfortunately foul. Looked like a run-of-the-mill strikeout to me. Happens.

I'm not even upset about this. Something needed to happen to pound it through Mark and Doug's head that this thing is over, that we are not in this race. 10 1/2 back in the division and swept by the division leaders should just about take care of that.

Yep, assuming the fact that the team hasn't been above .500 since April 12, or at .500 since April 24 hadn't already done the trick.

It's demoralizing just typing that.

About the best thing to happen to this team this year, is that we found in-house our #3 starter of the future for near-minimum salary for the next 3 1/2 years.

There's no way Fiers keeps up this pace, but there's no reason to think he isn't at least a middle of the rotation starter going forward.

Well at least this year there won't be any distractions from Packers training camp opening and the preseason...... Maybe I'll catch some of the olympics since watching synchronized swimming or badmitton couldn't be any worse than the ineptitude of the Brewers ......

Archived