Brewer Fanatic

2012-07-21 Brewers (Gallardo) at Reds (Arroyo), 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-2]

This is why having Hart playing anything other than 1B at this time is asinine.

He is a crappy right fielder to begin with, much less throwing him out there for one game every week or so...

So after playing OF for most of a decade and a whopping 40 odd games at 1b he can't play OF now? Seems your complaints about IsHikawa and RR get further stretched all the time.

He is a crappy right fielder to begin with, much less throwing him out there for one game every week or so...

So after playing OF for most of a decade and a whopping 40 odd games at 1b he can't play OF now? Seems your complaints about IsHikawa and RR get further stretched all the time.

Further stretched?

Please...

The guy is a below average outfielder to begin with, he has been playing 1B on a regular basis, and doing a damn good job of it. Now we throw him out in the OF every so often so Ishikawa can get playing time? Not saying he can't play OF any longer, though his skills there have greatly diminished, along with his speed. Just don't like the idea of it.

As far as RR goes, the guy couldn't manage himself out of a wet paper bag much less the Milwaukee Brewers. He is a horrible manager, and I am entitled to my opinion.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Further stretched?

Please...

The guy is a below average outfielder to begin with, he has been playing 1B on a regular basis, and doing a damn good job of it. Now we throw him out in the OF every so often so Ishikawa can get playing time? Not saying he can't play OF any longer, though his skills there have greatly diminished, along with his speed. Just don't like the idea of it.

As far as RR goes, the guy couldn't manage himself out of a wet paper bag much less the Milwaukee Brewers. He is a horrible manager, and I am entitled to my opinion.

Yes one thing that is always clear is that you entitled to your opinion.

You are entitled to your opinion; but when you state it ad infinitum on the forum, game after game, it gets beyond old for much of this audience.

I think you can feel confident that Brewerfan readers will remember your general take on Ron Roenicke even if you express it less frequently. I say that as both a member and an administrator.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived