Brewer Fanatic

2012-07-17 Cardinals (Kelly) at Brewers (Wolf), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2; save to K-Rod]

Say what you will about this team, but it seems clear to me at least that they're still fighting their brains out. They may not be quite good enough over the long haul, but they aren't just hanging it up. To a certain extent that's about as much as you can ask.

I've definitely noticed that this year. They play their asses off. I respect that to no end.

Agreed. This team has been just plain ole beat down wih injuries, bad luck, gut wrenching losses, etc.... But they keep getting off the mat and fighting back. It's been a pleasure to watch that part of it. A lot of other teams say screw it, I'll get paid either way.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived