Brewer Fanatic

2012-07-17 Cardinals (Kelly) at Brewers (Wolf), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2; save to K-Rod]

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had the teams been reversed, Molina would have been sitting there with the ball as the Brewer runner streaked down the line halfway between 3rd and home desperately charging toward the plate.

yawn...it's like watching the same episode of some crappy sitcom night after night. Maybe we've all died and gone to hell. This is wha :rolleyes

t we have to watch until eternity: The Brewers blowing games night after night.

LOL

Well said. It does feel that way sometimes.... oh, big K.... maybe not tonight

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Say what you will about this team, but it seems clear to me at least that they're still fighting their brains out. They may not be quite good enough over the long haul, but they aren't just hanging it up. To a certain extent that's about as much as you can ask.

Say what you will about this team, but it seems clear to me at least that they're still fighting their brains out. They may not be quite good enough over the long haul, but they aren't just hanging it up. To a certain extent that's about as much as you can ask.

I've definitely noticed that this year. They play their asses off. I respect that to no end.

Archived