Brewer Fanatic

FS: Brewers vs. Cards 7/17 below face

Moose

I don't like selling my tickets, but I am getting married this upcoming weekend and with JUST getting a new job and having to relocate my fiance have a ton of things to finish (not to mention no money). I have up to 4 seats in section 102 row 8 (one row behind the Cards bullpen) for sale. Asking $20 each or best offer. Will deliver tickets via electronic transfer and send you the real stub if you collect the stubs. Please let me know if you are interested!

Moose

"Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is." - Bob Feller

Follow me @BrewerMoose

$10 a piece? don't want them to go to waste.

"Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is." - Bob Feller

Follow me @BrewerMoose

Archived