Brewer Fanatic

2nd half optimism!!

torts
  • Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALL I CAN SAY RIGHT NOW IS....

LETS GO BREWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Since this is the kool-aid thread, I'll take a swig and come up with this:

3) DM will manage to trade Wolf and Kotaras for a decent pen arm rental and a mid level prospect.

All this paves the way for the Brewers to repeat as division champs.

I like it, but no way #3 happens. DM isn't gonna trade Wolf unless we are selling, even though he really wouldn't be a huge loss. He certainly won't trade a bench bat like Kottaras either if we are in contention.

LOLOLOL LOOK AT THIS HOW IT PRETTY MuCH DID HAPPEN. NO WOLF = GETTING A MID LEVEL PROSPECT

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

JUST WIN AND HOPE

CAPS LOCK IS EXTREMELY OPTIMISTIC

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

Very important game today. We can actually come out closer to STL than we did going into the WAS series. 2 games down with 9 to go sounds a lot easier than 3 games down. Zimmerman is going to be tough.

Just be within 2 games going into the home stretch; then the schedule significantly shifts to our favor. CIN and WAS will still be battling for homefield advantage when they get the Cards. Hopefully HOU can still a game.

Dude, is your caps button on perma-lock?

Caps and excessive punctuation rules are suspended for this topic. We're still asking members to respect the cuss filter, though. :)

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

Dude, is your caps button on perma-lock?

Caps and excessive punctuation rules are suspended for this topic. We're still asking members to respect the cuss filter, though. :)

FRACK YEAH MY MAN :D

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

Very important game today. We can actually come out closer to STL than we did going into the WAS series. 2 games down with 9 to go sounds a lot easier than 3 games down. Zimmerman is going to be tough.

Just be within 2 games going into the home stretch; then the schedule significantly shifts to our favor. CIN and WAS will still be battling for homefield advantage when they get the Cards. Hopefully HOU can still a game.

St. Louis does play today, so that's not really an option. Their next off day is Thursday. thats the day we need to make our move.

You knew me as Myday2001.

I have to say, I was pretty excited about baseball last september, but for some reason, I am way more excited right now. This is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

I have to say, I was pretty excited about baseball last september, but for some reason, I am way more excited right now. This is incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think a lot of us feel that way. Part of it is that it's so unexpected that it's a bonus. For me it's exciting because we see what this team can be when it's functioning on all cylinders and there's no reason to think it can't be carried over into next year. Last year, things were somewhat bittersweet knowing Fielder, who was a beloved player and a huge part of that team, was all but gone after the season.

In particular, the fact that the team they are trying to overcome is the Cardinals makes it special too if they can pull it off. Last year, they had the Cards dead and buried and look what happened. It would only be justice if they can turn the tables on them

Darn I thought STL had the off day today and not Thursday. I guess in the end it doesn't matter. Would love to be down only 1.5 games after today then!! Not a favorable pitching matchup in the STL/HOU game today; but they have to play the game.

While catching and eliminating the Cards this year wouldn't quite make up for the 2011 NLCS it sure would make me smile. Maybe we go down to ATL and get spanked in the wild card; but the fact that the Brewers are even relevant right now is awesome.

I just hope after the next 4 games the Brewers are in a position that the final 6 games at Miller Park are 6 playoff games for the brewers. it would be awesome to have MP rocking to end the season.....

I AM WITH YOU ON THIS!!! EXCEPT IT SHOULD SAY "IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO HAVE MP ROCKING TO GO INTO THE POST SEASON......"

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

Stay positive. We are 5-2 on this road trip. Hard to be bummed about that. If we finish 5-5, sure then be bummed. Keep the pressure on the Cards. Need 2 of 3 in Cincy. If Houston can win a game (or two please?) that would be great. We are still in this. Keep hope alive. Just make it to Friday and get Miller Park rocking!

The Brewers need to sweep the Reds to have a chance to get to 3 games back before the 6 game home stand. It will be shocking if the Cards lose a game to the pathetic Astros. I don't believe they will lose a game, which is why the Brewers must sweep the Reds. It's not looking good for the Brewers right now at all after today's loss.
Robin Yount - “But what I'd really like to tell you is I never dreamed of being in the Hall of Fame. Standing here with all these great players was beyond any of my dreams.”

Archived