Brewer Fanatic

2nd half optimism!!

torts
  • Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply
an average of 2-3 wouldnt be hard, some series the brewers arent going to win... but if they crush the pirates as they have in the past, that'll make up for losing a series or two or three elsewhere.

JUS SAYIN' IS ALL IM SAYIN'

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

I work with a few Cubs fans and they absolutely hate the cards. If they could sweep the Cards to send the Brewers into the playoffs and be the team that knocked the Cards out from making the playoffs, they said they would do it in a heart beat. Go Cubs Go!!!!! We are entering 7 playoff games over the next week against 2 teams that will be in the playoffs. Lets just keep winning series boys!

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Who would they be undressing with each victory?????

They wouldn't. They'd be ripping body parts off of a plaster mold of Chris Carpenter.

Speaking of CC...he's making his first start of the season tonight against the Cubs. I wonder how he'll explain the fact that the cards are choking to his son?

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Things that make me optimistic:

Very quietly, Nyjer Morgan, the last month: .395 OBP, .950 OPS. Yes, it's aided by a huge BABIP... but he's looked a lot more like last year's Nyjer which can only help the team.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Man the Cardinals have just been so lucky putting all these guys on base the last two days.

This also feel like one of those classic Cubs game that Brewers would lose in the ninth inning.

And on cue there's a 2 out 2 run HR for Barney. But the walkoff will have to wait.

CUBS WIN!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Archived