Brewer Fanatic

2012-07-10 MLB All-Star Game: NL (Cain) vs. AL (Verlander) at Kansas City [NL wins, 8-0]

hawing

I'm told this one counts. ;)

If pretendastronaut has graphics for this semi-momentous occasion, I'm sure he will displace my humble lead post. Otherwise, feel free to cheer, boo, or raise a hullabaloo.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I really like that the MLB All-Star teams wear their real uniforms for this game... Always liked that they didn't produce some ridiculous uniform specifically for this game.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I really like that the MLB All-Star teams wear their real uniforms for this game... Always liked that they didn't produce some ridiculous uniform specifically for this game.

When I was a kid, I loved seeing all the different uniforms on the field together.

I really liked the practice uniforms and hats they wore this year, though.

I don't miss though bad hands at first.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Boring game. Sandoval will win MVP at this point. Hope Braunie can go deep and secure that thing.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Dang, now that would be single kills him with 2-run HR by Melky and Sandovals 3-run triple.

3-3 with a double, triple and RBI might've gotten it done. Shoot!

Archived