Brewer Fanatic

Ryan Braun MVP Bobblehead: Order yours now! (Updated with artwork 7/24)

TURBO

Looks like we are half way there!

If anyone wants to add more to what they listed earlier, please add a new post to the thread, will make it easier to count with new posts than to go back and read changes.

Thanks!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what would the shipping cost be to AZ? I would assume cheaper but not by much?

I might be in for one. Don't put me down yet, though.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

what would the shipping cost be to AZ? I would assume cheaper but not by much?

I might be in for one. Don't put me down yet, though.

Just sent an email to ask... Stay tuned.

UPDATE:

Artwork has been ordered and should be available by next Wednesday if not sooner.

Bobble would take about 90 days from the order date to be shipped.

Would it be possible to get confirmation that the bobble will sport the blue jersey?

That is what I have requested, I'm pretty sure that it will be blue... I will try and verify.

I'm in for one!

"Every day is a new opportunity. You can build on yesterday's success or put its failures behind and start over again. That's the way life is, with a new game every day, and that's the way baseball is." - Bob Feller

Follow me @BrewerMoose

Just a question, but has anyone ever seen a finished product bobble sculpted by Bobbles Galore? I'd be interested in seeing a photo if one is available. The Cain just shows the mock up.

Here is one of his Giants:

http://www.bobblesgalore.com/1412-ryan-vogelsong-bobblehead.html

Color me excited for our Braun. That's good work.

My guess is that our bobble will feature the "trophy" pose from the WS bobbles, with the NL mvp award in its place, and Brauny's (unbearded) face above. If I was even remotely skilled in photoshop or ms paint, I bet that I could come up with a feasible mock up of my own.

Very much looking forward to this.

if sushi wanted to make the version of braun maryvale speech, i'd have to seriously consider buying it. audio or non-audio. like a hallmark moment tracking spring training this year! all of us az cheesers were totally obsessed.

there are so many brewers bobble concepts to dream of which the marketing dept wont create - even w their annual release of a whopping 7 per year. reluctant right now to spill any seeds of my ideas.

I am strongly considering committing to one, but I was hoping to wait and see the mockup of what it will look like first. Any idea what the status is on that?

Still waiting, but it should be any day now...

Artwork is in the next post. There wil be no facial hair, and the jersey will be navy blue like the picture.

I think it looks pretty sharp myself!!!!!!

Oof. Have to admit, I'm not impressed. I was really hoping for something that resembled the award presentation. That said, the mock-up still shows the beard. Unless he's got another design to show us, I'm likely out if this is the final design before it goes to "press."

Archived