Brewer Fanatic

Ryan Braun MVP Bobblehead: Order yours now! (Updated with artwork 7/24)

TURBO

I had an idea to get a Ryan Braun MVP bobble produced. I know a guy I have had many dealings with over the past several years who can get this done so I contacted him. He is a well respected guy in the bobble world, and runs his own website and store called bobblesgalore.com. He is 100% on the up and up, and has done several bobbles in the past for Giants fans. His latest is the Matt Cain Perfect Game bobble. This is the link to that bobble on his website: (pay no attention to the cost, we will be paying MUCH less for our version, but only if you are on the ground floor, and commit to the bobble early)

http://www.bobblesgalore.com/1854-matt-cain-bobblehead.html

Below is the information it will take to have one made. If you are interested in ordering one or more, reply to this thread with the number of bobbles you'd like to order. The rest of the information can be found below:

It will be the official Limited Edition Retail version of a Ryan Braun MVP bobblehead. Bobble will depict Ryan in all his glory, holding the NL MVP trophy.

This Bobble will be produced by Forever Collectibles, a bobble company that is fully licensed by MLB and authorized to use MLB team logos, they do a great job with likeness and quality.

144 pieces will be made, each one individually serial numbered of 144.

Cost would be $35 each. Feel free to order as few or as many as you would want. The exact cost to ship from CA to WI would be $10.15 for 1 item and 3.95 for the 2nd item and 1.95 for each additional item after that. Price for shipping a case of 6 would be $16.95.

We would need need 35 to 40 commitments from this board at $35 each. Once those commitments are made, the bobble would be posted on his website for purchase. We would need solid commitments because if people back out and 35 to 40 are not spoken for, AND PAID FOR, that then puts the project in jeopardy for everyone.

Remember, there will only be 144 numbered Ryan Braun MVP bobbles produced. This bobble is destined to become a valuable collectors item to Brewers collectors like us, and we have the chance to get as many as we want right out of the gate. When the 144 bobbles are accounted for, they will be gone, making it one of the rarest Brewers bobbles ever produced.

PLEASE, only commit to buying the bobble(s) if you intend to follow through!!

I will keep a tab right here in this post, and when we hit the magic number of 40, I will forward the information on, and we will be in business.

DISCLAIMER: I am only the go-between for this board and BobblesGalore.com, who will be producing/handling and shipping the bobbleheads. I have nothing to do with anything having to do with the production, collection of funds or production of this bobble other than posting this thread. All payments will be handled by BobblesGalore.com.

UPDATE: Bobble would take about 90 days from the order date to be shipped.

Picture below shows facial hair, but the final piece will have NO facial hair.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n136/turborickey/BraunMVPbobble.jpg

turborickey - 1

Hoops03 - 1

jodo23 - 2

bobble brian - 2

kelbysdaddy - 1

BrewerSuperCollector - 2

Bikeage77 - 4

BradWI - 2

Lilrebel724 - 1

brewcrew779 - 1

captainluigi - 1

midaph - 1

braundo - 1

Paul77 - 3

Moose - 1

Outlander - 1

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not really interested in buying one of these, but I have a question about how this is getting produced Are you commissioning a bobblehead through this company? I've heard of people doing that for weddings and the like, but none of those used trademarked professional sports logos on them. I have to assume MLB and the Brewers would not be too happy about their logos being used. How does this company get around this?

I'd be interested in a few probably provided the same criteria is met as those above. Also, don't do it in a retro. PLEASE.

Can Sushirunner also get one made of Bud Selig slouching to honor the 10th anniversary of the All Star Game tie?

"He is a well respected guy in the bobble world"

I 1,000% disagree. The guy is big trouble. Without getting into to much detail, I've dealt with him the past and will never deal with him again. I'd advise against ordering these

I'm not really interested in buying one of these, but I have a question about how this is getting produced Are you commissioning a bobblehead through this company? I've heard of people doing that for weddings and the like, but none of those used trademarked professional sports logos on them. I have to assume MLB and the Brewers would not be too happy about their logos being used. How does this company get around this?

They don't get around anything, they are licensed trough MLB. An esteemed company like Forever Collectibles would not do anything to soil their reputation. These are on the up and up, and anything that has to be done with MLB is done to the letter...

There are no worries about being an official MLB product.

EDIT: Straight from the horses mouth:

all items produced by FC are MLB or NFL or NBA or NHL licensed, they pay MILLIONS of dollars a year for the rights to those licenses

I'd be in for one, but only so long as it's MLB licensed, and please, no beard. Why us it that every Forever bobblehead gives Braun a beard?

Agreed, I don't like the beard either, no clue why they do that. I will pass this request along as I agree with you.

EDIT: There will be no beard.

"He is a well respected guy in the bobble world"

I 1,000% disagree. The guy is big trouble. Without getting into to much detail, I've dealt with him the past and will never deal with him again. I'd advise against ordering these

There are a lot of people out there that wouldn't agree with you, but that doesn't matter... I have made a few trades with him over the years and have never, NEVER had an issue with him. He has been nothing but honest with me and delivered what I was promised each time. He has done this a few times for Giants fans with no issues. This isn't the same as trading with him, or paying his ebay prices, this is about having a bobble produced for Brewer fans, just like he has done for Giants fans with no complaints. Have you dealt with him in getting a bobble produced, or just on a personal level? Please don't taint this thread with your personal issues. He is offering us an MVP Ryan Braun bobble at a decent price, either order one or don't, but please do not ruin this thread with any "he said, she said" stuff.

Just so you guys are all aware, I get nothing out of this except a free bobble. It was my idea to have it done, I went to the guy who can get it done, end of story. I will not be collecting money, or shipping, I have no contact with the bobbles themselves, I am only a go-between for this board. If you have any deeper questions than what I have posted above, PM me and I can get you his email address. He specifically told me if anyone would like to contact him with other questions, I can give out his contact info....

One last thing, please do not PM or email me with orders. You MUST reply to this thread with the number of bobbles you want. This is how we will know how many we have for the total order. As I said, we need 35-40 for this to happen, so please make sure you post in this thread so we have an accurate head count.

He said he would combine shipping. I'm sure it wouldn't be that much more.

EDIT: Cost would be $35 each. Feel free to order as few or as many as you would want. Shipping from California, the exact cost to ship from CA to WI would be $10.15 for 1 item and 3.95 for the 2nd item and 1.95 for each additional item after that. Price for shipping a case of 6 would be $16.95.

If it's going to be true to his acceptance, it will need the blue top.

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/143267038-ryan-braun-of-the-milwaukee-brewers-holds-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=Z0zsWpN2ukUDXYqF4boPJQgpP6TPPc8c0zd66W%2Bktkfx7ErEejROFACtpvBv4EcxD4C7SJ2NsVk0t7TJ0SmIeQ%3D%3D

Also, put me down for a second.

I'm very interested in one, but is there anyway we can see even an idea of what this will look like (like the Cain picture), before committing to purchasing one?

I can't be sure, but I think we have to have the orders committed before there is any artwork to be shared... You could email bobblesgalore.com to get that information if that is a concern of yours...

Archived