Brewer Fanatic

(EDIT: Sold) Game used bats available

(SOLD) I am moving shortly and may lighten the collection some. I don't really want to go through the pain of listing and shipping these on ebay...is there anyone here who wants to take the whole lot off of my hands? Here's what I have:

Mark Loretta: Cracked, #8 on knob

Mark Loretta (2): Uncracked, lots of tar, number on knob crossed off, indicating use by someone else.

Tyler Houston: Cracked, #9 on knob

Bobby Hughes: Cracked, #31 on knob

Ron Belliard: Cracked, number is taped over

2nd photo:

Jim Bruske: How many of these are floating around? Bat is cracked. #88 on knob is crossed out

Paul Bako: Bat shows use and is cracked. #9 on knob.

Allan Levrault: Bat is cracked, #55 on knob

Scott Karl: Cracked, #13 on knob

Jeremy Burnitz: Cracked, number on knob is crossed off.

All of these were purchased directly from the team. Shoot me a PM if you want to make an offer or for more photos/info. I don't want to have to ship these. I am currently living in N Ill. but make it through Milwaukee and the Fox Valley regularily.

%5Battachment=1%5D

%5Battachment=0%5D

Since you purchased them from the team I'm afraid to ask, but how much?

IIRC I picked up most in the $20-40 range; I used to stop by the clubhouse store @ Brookfield Square a lot, and they'd discount stuff of guys no longer with the team. Either they stopped doing this or the discounted stuff flew off the shelves really fast, because after a while I stopped finding any bargains there.

Archived