Brewer Fanatic

2012-07-04 Marlins (Johnson) at Brewers (Wolf), 3:10 PM CDT

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Manny Parra. Keep hearing the argument that so many teams would jump on him if the Brewers gave him his release. I guess that says more about the state of baseball than it does about Manny Parra.

Wolf gave up 5 runs, he didn't deserve to win the game.

Wait, so if a starter gives up a bunch of runs, the bullpen should just blow it so he doesn't get the win?

I never said that.

I said, Wolf gave up 5 runs. He was lucky to be in the situation to even win the game. Giving up 5 runs in 7 innings is not very good pitching, therefore he didn't deserve to win the game.

Wait, so if a starter gives up a bunch of runs, the bullpen should just blow it so he doesn't get the win?

How did you get that out of his comment? Wolf should be more mad at himself for blowing a four run lead on his own.

Shoulda put in (blank). No they shoulda left in (blank). But (blank) isnt as bad as (blank). (Blankity, blank, blank... blank)

*headache*

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Stan Kyles needs to be canned. I'm not saying its his fault, but its not one player, its an epidemic. There needs to be some accountability.

You probably meant Kranitz?

Somebody should go. Cant Melvin get one scrap heap guy to replace somebody??? Qualls Fuentes oCarraso any of these guys that are being let go by other teams (yes, i know Qualls was claimed)

How did you get that out of his comment? Wolf should be more mad at himself for blowing a four run lead on his own.

Not sure how else I should take it after it was posted after a blown lead.

And that was just stupid baserunning Weeks.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

Just hit a single. I wanna see our bullpen pitch some more
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived