Brewer Fanatic

2012-07-02 Marlins (Zambrano) at Brewers (Greinke), 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-5]

Start Ransom. He's way better on both O & D
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least Gomez has made him throw some pitches.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Greinke not doing a good job improving his trade stock.

Eh, I don't think this will really change much. Teams know what kind of pitcher Greinke is and what he's capable of. And if there are scouts here today, they can see how much the defense has really let him down tonight. ARam missed a DP ball, costing 2 runs, and Izturis didn't cover 2nd, potentially costing a run.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

so far as we get to the break Grienke and Wolf and K Rod all hurt the brewers chances to trade them.

Again, one bad start (and again scouts would see how the defense was pretty poor tonight) has basically zero effect on Greinke's trade value, other than the fact that its one less start he could make for whomever trades for him. Teams know he's a great pitcher.

This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

agreed, if he isn't hurt, his trade value is not hurt, however, a lights out performance could possibly up what we get.........or not.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Morgan went for a second base on a hard ground ball that got through and got thrown out at second... And it wasn't even close

So he tried to stretch a single into a double that had no business being anythimg more than a single?

Archived