Brewer Fanatic

Sad Day Today At Miller Park

rickey24

I am sure it wouldn't have made a difference, but having watched the Bell Ambulance people completely fail at:

1) Getting the stretcher off of the golf cart and

2) Putting it back on the golf cart and securing it

I want no part of them ever putting me on a stretcher at Miller Park, even if I need it. I want people to carry me on a gurney if need be.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

I am sure it wouldn't have made a difference, but having watched the Bell Ambulance people completely fail at:

1) Getting the stretcher off of the golf cart and

2) Putting it back on the golf cart and securing it

I want no part of them ever putting me on a stretcher at Miller Park, even if I need it. I want people to carry me on a gurney if need be.

Those golf carts are a pain to load/unload under normal circumstances with a stable patient. I can only imagine it would be much harder while working a code or a trauma. Ive transported football players on those carts before and they barely fit on there with their pads on.

Formerly AirShuttle6104

As someone who was at the game, they did a variety of things during the 15 minute stoppage of play, not just the "Get Up and Dance" section. My impression is it was to keep the younger members of the crowd occupied. In the section I was sitting there were children who were blissfully ignorant of the tragedy going on, which I think given their ages is probably a good thing. Very sad turn of events, though.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Archived