Brewer Fanatic

FYI There is an alternate of the 7/29 Uecker bobblehead

What does "they will be given out only at the club level" mean?

Is it something they are placing in the suites for suite holders only?

Is it something they give you as you walk through the doors on the 3rd level?

Where did you find this out?

That is crap... Alternates, retros, 5 diffeernt ones given out on opening day at T-Rats stadium, one being next to impossible to get... This is the kind of stuff that is going to push people out of the hobby.

I heard months ago they were giving away 1000 Ueckers in the gray uniform, but have heard nothing about it since.

OSS, you have a link to that information?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

So you have to have club level tickets to get it?

What a great way to create another bobble frenzy on ebay...

Asinine.

How does one get club level tickets?

Excuse my ignorance, but can you still buy them?

Are there actual seats in the club level?

I have had zero experience with the club level, never been there, any insight would be appreciated!

Thanks!

It's the third deck, the one betwen the Loge and the Terrace. There are suites up there similar to the ones on the Field level but the outside seating is available for the hoi polloi to purchase. I like sitting there because I'm fat and the seats are wider. Plus if it's hot you can go hang out in the air conditioned concourse area where there's a bar and nice chairs to sit in. Plus there is food for sale that is different than what you can buy on the other levels. You just buy the tickets online or at the box office. They're no harder to get than any other seat, although I'd think the 7-29 game is sold out. But if you just need a single I wouldn't imagine it'd be too difficult.

tickets are not sold out yet.

So, there are infield and outfield seats available. Do they both enter from the same club level gate?

IF are $52, OF are $42...

Those prices aren't that bad...

I emailed the ticket office, this was their response. Also emailed their general questions address, no response from them yet. Does anyone else have an email address that would be better to contact??? Not sure the ticket reps would know for sure, but they should.

Hi Tony,

We have heard no such rumor here in our office. Generally there are some bobbleheads that are different than others, but they are handed out randomly. There has been no indication of any of this happening. Do you already have tickets? If not, please call our phone center at (414) 902-4000 and we’ll be more than happy to help you in finding seats available in the stadium. We’re open until 9:00 this evening and we open tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m.

We look forward to hearing back from you Tony. Thank you for your support and go Brewers!

Eric

I emailed the ticket office, this was their response. Also emailed their general questions address, no response from them yet. Does anyone else have an email address that would be better to contact??? Not sure the ticket reps would know for sure, but they should.

Hi Tony,

We have heard no such rumor here in our office. Generally there are some bobbleheads that are different than others, but they are handed out randomly. There has been no indication of any of this happening. Do you already have tickets? If not, please call our phone center at (414) 902-4000 and we’ll be more than happy to help you in finding seats available in the stadium. We’re open until 9:00 this evening and we open tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m.

We look forward to hearing back from you Tony. Thank you for your support and go Brewers!

Eric

So, there are infield and outfield seats available. Do they both enter from the same club level gate?

Must be only singles left at the moment. I can only pull singles, standing room, or diamond box if I check online. Since it's a "Gold" pricing game, they should be $48 for infield and $42 for outfield. I don't think they'd give out different bobbles at the "club level gate", which is a gate that you could use to enter the stadium. If you're in the club level you can go in any gate you want. The club level gate is just a courtesy as far as I can tell, with a shorter line. And I'm pretty sure they let anyone in with a ticket in any section in that entrance depending if there's little to no line. After you go in the stadium then you go up to the club level where you show your ticket to someone at the door who then lets you in.

Must be only singles left at the moment. I can only pull singles, standing room, or diamond box if I check online. Since it's a "Gold" pricing game, they should be $48 for infield and $42 for outfield. I don't think they'd give out different bobbles at the "club level gate", which is a gate that you could use to enter the stadium. If you're in the club level you can go in any gate you want. The club level gate is just a courtesy as far as I can tell, with a shorter line. And I'm pretty sure they let anyone in with a ticket in any section in that entrance depending if there's little to no line. After you go in the stadium then you go up to the club level where you show your ticket to someone at the door who then lets you in.

This is exactly right from my experience. And my 20-pack is in the club level. I never even use that entrance actually. It's usually no better than the others.

Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

• 2 weeks later...
i'd contacted a member of the brewers front office (someone whos helped me before with giveaway snafu & likely the program manager for brewer sga).. he'd said there will be only one style of uecker. i'm going to have to believe that!

i'd contacted a member of the brewers front office (someone whos helped me before with giveaway snafu & likely the program manager for brewer sga).. he'd said there will be only one style of uecker. i'm going to have to believe that!

*clap-clap-clap*

I hope you are right...

• 2 weeks later...
Rumor from a friend of mine...there were some commemorative bobbles, nothing different just signed by Uecker. I'd be interested to know if that's true and if so if there is a COA or MLB sticker or some other identifier. Any info?

Archived