Brewer Fanatic

DISH Network

statman0007
I'm thinking of switching from Time Warner to DISH Network and wanted to make sure I understand how Brewers/Bucks games work. From what I can tell, I would not get FS-WI full-time but I would receive just the Brewers/Bucks games? Is this correct?

Don't live in the area anymore, but from previous experience with both companies you are making the right decision.

FSN North is the full-time regional sports network. FS-WI is broadcast on an alternate channel for Brewers and Bucks games. (Just above FSN-North in the channel guide)

In the past there was issues with Dish not carrying the HD feed of the games, but I have not heard people having this issue anymore.

The biggest draw back is you don't get the replays. I haven't been able to watch a Squeeze Play or a Classic since switching. I have seen all of the live games in HD (except those horrible WMLW games)

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

Archived