Brewer Fanatic

Outfield club level question

loghome44

the last game i was at was bobblehead night,friday,a couple

weeks ago.curious why they were keeping open the club level,

right field line,about the last 4 sections from the foul pole.

there was a good attendence both nights,but very few were seated out there,the season ticketholders in front of us...we have a 10 pack..werent sure either.

anyone know why they do this?

thanks..i understand this,what im saying is the attendence was such,that they shouldve or couldve been sold.

there was a spattering of people out there all 3 nights that i noticed it.but not from the closest on out or anything,they looked like they were dropped out of an airplane or something.

im just thinking theres a different reason for it.

I sat in the outfield club level today (third base side so I'm currently a lovely shade of reddish-orange) and I still don't understand how I ended up with my tickets. I called the ticket office Friday and was told that SRO was all that was left. On a whim, I tried the internet ordering process Saturday AM and again found that SRO was the "best available." For some reason, I tried again Saturday night (although I realize that one definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again while expecting different results) and this time scored two club level seats. Does anyone know how that works?

there you have it,my 10 pack is for retro fridays,the tickets im referring to could easily have been sold at those games,ther was upper high 30 s at both games.

it asnt like the ones closest to the action were sold first,there was like10 per section ..maybe,all the way out .the last 4 section,on the right field line only...just wierd!!

Quote:
For some reason, I tried again Saturday night (although I realize that one definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again while expecting different results) and this time scored two club level seats. Does anyone know how that works?

Probably just a timing thing. For example, I had tickets for Saturday's game (from our 20 game pack). However, it turned out we could not attend Saturdays game. So I went earlier in the week and exchanged them for another game. So, you may have just time your purchase after another ticket holder exchanged their tickets for the game.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived