Brewer Fanatic

The 80's Brew Crew

I'm trying to figure out who the guy is 3 from left standing that looks like someone from Run DMC. If it wasn't an 80's theme, I would say that he also looks a little like Junior Soprano or the old guy from the Six Flags commercial of 2 or 3 years ago.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I'm trying to figure out who the guy is 3 from left standing that looks like someone from Run DMC. If it wasn't an 80's theme, I would say that he also looks a little like Junior Soprano or the old guy from the Six Flags commercial of 2 or 3 years ago.

My guess is Estrada

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

My guess is Estrada

Marco Estrada is one of the big hair guys with zebra stripe tights. He's got the purple hair in the photo of four guys (Kottaras, Estrada, Ax, Loe) in reply #9 of this thread.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

My guess is Estrada

Marco Estrada is one of the big hair guys with zebra stripe tights. He's got the purple hair in the photo of four guys (Kottaras, Estrada, Ax, Loe) in reply #9 of this thread.

That's Ax in that picture? I thought that was Lucroy. If that's Ax, then I want to know who's the Blues Brother guy in the back row?

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss317/blancofan1/th_80sBrewCrew--numbered.jpg?t=1339551914

Added numbers to see what we can come up with for the list of names to go with the faces.

Link to a larger photo http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss317/blancofan1/80sBrewCrew--numbered.jpg?t=1339550113

Edit--Apparently I don't know photobucket very well and can't get a link to a much bigger picture. I also have a hard time posting larger pics on the new board. Perhaps someone else can get a clear, larger picture posted or linked.

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

1. Carlos Gomez

6. John Steinmiller

8. Rickie Weeks

9. Yovanni Gallardo

10. Ryan Braun

13. Marco Estrada

14. George Kottaras

15. Kameron Loe

16. John Axford

26. Jose Veras???

36. Nyjer Morgan

37. Manny Parra

41. Norichka Aoki

44. Koske--not sure last name

just did the easy ones that I was pretty sure of. Easiest maybe to copy the list and repost with any additions.

Everything I've ever known, I've learned from Brewerfan.net....Seriously though

Archived