Brewer Fanatic

The 80's Brew Crew

https://p.twimg.com/AvJKYFvCEAA8G_E.jpg:large

(Maybe someone can insert the picture directly)

Looks like the boys had another theme trip down to KC...the 1980s. It appears many of them remember (or at least identify) with the decade a little differently. Someone did an ID map last year that was fun...maybe we can give it another run.

I have to admit John Steinmiller channeling his Dad in some sweet Bucks warmups is my favorite.

Did Kosuke tell Aoki about the trip? He's dressed up but Aoki is just wearing a t-shirt.

I also ask myself, will the team 30 years from now all dress up in Remetee shirts for a road trip because that is about the only thing I can recall that looks worse than I did during the 80s. Awkward teens + bad style = no chance.

Gomez pre-tweeted his outfit, absolutely hilarious (he's in the white hat on the end with the giant $ chain). The Nintendo shirt makes Manny Parra's outfit. Motley Brew (Kottaras, Estrada, Loe, Axford) went above and beyond, while Randy Wolf is channeling Elton John. Yo and Tim Dillard hanging there in the back dressed like enforcers is pretty sweet, too.

I'm pretty sure this trumps Western Wear Day.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

What I hope this does is shoot them on a dominating performance through the end of the season! But outside of that, just shows that even if Roenicke isn't the perfect in game manager, he keeps the guys loose and builds camaraderie.

I think it's great. Too bad everyone (like Braun perhaps) didn't get into it. Some of his clothing line could have fit in just perfect there. But seriously, the Motley Brew was great. Loe even painted his nails.

When I get up in the morning, and there's a note on my computer, from my husband, to check out a thread, and he signs it with a smiley face, I know it's gotta be good. But, when I nearly laugh out loud, risking waking him up--even better than I expected. I had forgotten about the themed trip until I read the first post. As craigharmann said, it's fun to see the team do something like this, and hopefully it will loosen them up a little so they can have fun while they play each day.

OK, so I actually looked at the pic on my computer, with better resolution than my phone....and check out the guy all the way to the right, wearing the red Hawaiian shirt....chewing on his fingernails.....at first glance I thought Suppan had jumped into the pic! That's funny!

OK, so I actually looked at the pic on my computer, with better resolution than my phone....and check out the guy all the way to the right, wearing the red Hawaiian shirt....chewing on his fingernails.....at first glance I thought Suppan had jumped into the pic! That's funny!

I just did a double take when I saw him too, and said , "Jeff Suppan??!"

I guess I was just giving Braun the benefit of the doubt and was assuming he was Tom Cruise from Risky Business.

That's what it looks like to me. Too bad for the ladies that we can't see his lower half.

Looks like braun is behind Doug in the blonde wig, avaitors, and beastie boys tshirt.

I'm not sure who that is, but I'm fairly sure it's not Braun based on his height. I would guess that Melvin is not taller than Braun.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I guess I was just giving Braun the benefit of the doubt and was assuming he was Tom Cruise from Risky Business.

That's what it looks like to me. Too bad for the ladies that we can't see his lower half.

That is also why it looks like he wasn't taking part, he is wearing 80's short shorts.

does anyone who is the guy next to melvin in the red shirt way on the right?

i am sure Braun felt that dressing up would ruin his national image that he is portraying, great for us that the Ax doesn't care.

The one biting his nails? That's the one that everyone says looks like Suppan. Not sure who it is, but it looks like he's going for the Tom Selleck look.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived