Brewer Fanatic

Have extra Nyjer Morgan "T" - Limited to 5,000 Bobbleheads

I don't have any bobbleheads to trade, but Nyjer Morgan is my favorite Brewers player. I'll gladly give you the $35 for it. Let me know how much it is to ship to 54467 and I'll get out a bank check to you ASAP. Thanks!

Hi, sorry I'm not going to sell. I'm only looking to trade at this point. Let me know if you have anything

this hobby is so unpredictable. and regardless if AOKI is the better left-handed center/corner OF, he'll be forever celebrated for that game-winning RBI in the NLDS. i am planning on buying 2 of these T-pose bobbles.

EDIT: unpredictable, its going to be a true guess whether the value of the variant will increase or decrease over time. conventional wisdom would say decrease. my guess is that itll increase. with my luck and poor instincts, its safe to guess the opposite of whatever i predict.

I don't have any bobbleheads to trade, but Nyjer Morgan is my favorite Brewers player. I'll gladly give you the $35 for it. Let me know how much it is to ship to 54467 and I'll get out a bank check to you ASAP. Thanks!

Hi, sorry I'm not going to sell. I'm only looking to trade at this point. Let me know if you have anything

Then, why did you offer to sell in your original post?

Then, why did you offer to sell in your original post?

There's an "edit" button on here for a reason

Those things are out of control on eBay. Hitting 60-70 bucks. Not sure why; they aren't any more rare than the retros.

I don't get it either. The price should decrease after the inital wave of people that really want one get there's. I think he might be a gone-r by the trade deadline

no worries anyone, bobbleheads = baseball cards in the 90's

I doubt it.

There were endless baseball cards, brands, series, etc... It was virtually impossible to keep up for that complete collection. I dropped out in the 80's, so I missed all the hub-bub...

Bobbles are different as most only collect for their team, not the entire MLB. If the Brewers put out a few a year, that isn't hard to keep up with, in fact, other than the space they take up, they are pretty easy to collect.

There are always crazy people who have to have the latest NOW, no matter what the cost, and I'm sure that is what is going on with the Nyjer "T" bobble. The current prices on ebay will come back down to earth in a few weeks, they always do.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I think that space is the issue with bobbles. They could potentially have more value if there wasn't so many given out each year. (With affiliates, it's something like 28 for 2012). At some point people will say "I don't have room for all these" and stop collecting. Others won't start because there's too many to get (230-ish?). There's gonna be a small percentage that started when they first started giving them out and kept going, while most will drop out somewhere down the line due to space, money, etc.

In the end there's only gonna be a small percentage who stick around. For us they'll be valueable, for most, they'll still be shaking them like crazy at games till the spring busts or their kid will get them and ultimately break it doing something careless.

We'll see what kinda of interest there is in ten years from now. That's the only way to see the real outcome of this hobby.

Archived