Brewer Fanatic

Link Report for Sun. 6/10 -- Rattlers clinch playoff spot!

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Still no 3B Sthervin Matos for the DSL Crew; that's three games missed since he was sidelined.

The Brewers will need to figure out what they're doing behind the plate, as ironman Carlos Pena has started and caught all seven games thus far.

Newcomer Kevin Martinez is listed as a catcher, but has only DH'd thus far.

Leudi Otano has also caught in prior season, but it looks like he's another injury case, with only one OF appearance in the early going thus far.

I will wait until next year to get too worried about Jungmann or Bradley. It is clear the Brewers are working with their pitchers to pitch to contact a little more, work on getting ground balls, and throwing a change (although I dont know if they are doing that with either of those two since I dont follow that closely). Hopefully their strikeout rates can jump to the 7-8 per 9 range next season

Mobile Press-Register:

Several Huntsville Stars broke the boredom of a rainy day by slip-sliding in the outfield and on the infield tarp before Sunday's game, even videotaping some of it. But it didn't sit well with Mobile groundskeeper Caleb Adams, who brought Huntsville manager Darnell Coles out to show where the outfield grass was damaged. More possible bad blood between these two teams who already had a fracas Saturday night.

That was some funny stuff.when u sit at a park for several hours things could get boring. Lay back on the players they deserve to have fun with all the rain.

:embarrassed

Archived