Past titles: WBC light welterweight, WBC Youth World Light Welterweight

Current titles: WBO light welterweight

Manny Pacquiao

Record: 54-3-2

Knockouts: 38

Height: 5-foot-6 1/2

Reach: 66 1/2 inches

Birthplace: Kibawe, Bukidnon Province, Philippines

Past titles: WBC Light Middleweight, WBC Lightweight, IBF Super Bantamweight, WBC Super Featherweight , IBF Super Bantamweight Champion, WBC Flyweight

Current titles: WBO welterweight (on the line)

I'm not much of a boxing fan, but this looks like it will be an exciting fight. Bradley might get knocked out or he could get lucky and catch Pacquiao. I've looked at previous Pacquiao opponents before and all of them have been 'just another fighter' but this Bradley kid in his prime intrigues me. I can bet no one trains harder than Pacquiao and Bradley hasn't fought anyone close to the caliber of a Pacquiao. I don't know what it is but I can't overlook Bradley still hoping for that Mayweather fight like everyone else.

Austin 5:29

Life never slows down, so always make it exciting #moveit

I've looked at previous Pacquiao opponents before and all of them have been 'just another fighter'

i'm not sure where you're getting that from. Pacquiao has always taken on quality opponents who were top contenders in their division. De La Hoya was the only guy i can think of offhand who wasn't a top guy, but Pacquiao was a lot smaller and really was reaching in weight. heck, he even beat Marga-cheat-o two fights before the guy got caught putting plaster on his wraps.

Bradley is good but is a soft puncher except for when he's using his forehead. and i don't see how anyone would be able to punch more in 12 rounds than Bradley.

Yeah, this was clearly a work. Unbelievable. Bob Arum has done so much more harm to boxing than Don King could even imagine, yet since the sport is down people don't realize it. He's stopped Mayweather/Pacquiao from happening so far, and that's way down the list of egregious things he has done to the sport.

Probably the worst decision since Lewis/Holyfield I, maybe.

When a company decides who a boxer fights, and their profits are doubled when he fights someone from the same promotional company, it's in their interests to make that happen.

They just created a second fight like that in November with a rematch.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Archived